Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Rare hunting on Mother brain, Desert Goliath, Duel in the Ruins, Sleeping Warriors, Plains Overloard, and MANY more. Cuz i cant stand to do the same mission OVER AND OVER. SOO BORING

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HighOctane on 2008-05-21 05:57 ]</font>

ITT: Players lie about not spamming White Beast.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

I can't believe the number of people quitting AFTER this event. In all honesty, I think they make these events last too long, and I start playing more after they finish! I guess people don't see this as a game so much as a grinding experience? I guess that's what separate the hardcore gamers from the softcore gamers :/

I wouldn't expect white beast S2 soon after MAG...maybe like 1 month after MAG, I guess...
    Before White Beast S2 we'll get Seal of the Dark God and Remote Base, and at least 1 story chapter
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Stop playing online, and play offline if I want to. Otherwise, draw and trick like I normally do.
    Phantasy Star Universe PC/PS2 [Retired: Might play PSP]

Kiron - Lv. 128 Newman [fT: 19 | aT: 2 | wT: 1]
    Will put a link to my sketch book after surgery.

Letting my sub die in June, most likely. AoI just doesn't have enough periodic new content to keep me interested anymore.

I need to be hunting for a Rattlesnake,

but i'll probably run thru Scarred Planet & Lightning Beasts. I also like doing the one at the villiage on Neu

Playing the missions I play now: Electronic Brain, Awoken Serpent, Desert Goliath/Terror, Sleeping Warriors

I will take advantage of the rewards we got for MAG and go hunting on S rank missions with my alternate characters trying to level up their pa skills.
    Work hard, play harder.

1) SW: Hi priority of finishing tech leveling to 40. Also need Relic Edges/Nanopolymers for my 10+ shinowa lines. I refuse to sell the boards for this rockin armor just cause the mats are high prices. I will make them all Also more pwand/svaltus/hc boards and chances of goldania won't hurt either. Olpad/Grinder base S drops will be a nice bonus when we get those grinding/synth increases as well.

2) DG: made so much money off the drops here it's not even funny. Can solo in about 20-30 mins, around 10 if a friend is helping. Rattlesnake/snac boards & made weps are win...40m guaranteed for short time investments.

3) WB: if we get S2 and I still have unleveled alts. I just remade my og char, so if I cant cap him during mag I'll hit this run up. Isn't there supposed to be a new hot armor dropping there on S2 as well (no not serafi)?

If I get all that done and there's still no mag bonuses or PA rebalance, I'll break til we get 1 or the other. Once I'm done with mag bonus and PA rebalance, I'm going to break til master classes. I'm pretty worn out between kill count and time attack boards.