Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sord View Post
    all the pointless settings were at the bottom (PSO/PSU stuff mostly,) everything of actual relevance for the boards was at the top
    One thing to keep in mind is that the first version of the old user control panel was a piece of junk. It had no formatting and unrelated fields were intermingled with each other. I spent a week recoding and reorganizing that script. It took another week to gather feedback and work out all the kinks.

That's the same kind of situation we are in now. We're going to make changes/additions to the new forum software based on the user feedback we get.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamichan View Post
    This new board is horrible. Theres no option of light background with dark text. I have a hard time reading dark background with light text, especially dark background with dark text.
    Try changing the style?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamichan View Post
    This new board is horrible. Theres no option of light background with dark text. I have a hard time reading dark background with light text, especially dark background with dark text.
    Try Sky Blue Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by astuarlen View Post
    Hmm, would it be possible to change the background color of the reply editing area under the "Mint Green" theme to something other than black? It's very contrasty compared to the light grey box surrounding it and the bright green text. Kind of eye searing.

Edit: This text appears at the top of the page after I post something in "Advanced" mode (not Quick Reply):
    Yeah, that white box is sort of blinding. >_>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Try Sky Blue Beta.
    Thank you. Much better.

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

did they take away the "view entire thread" button? I hate reading page by page. I'd rather load it once and be done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhylec View Post
    New is hard to accept right away. But eventually, we'll add old looks/themes back so you can feel more like 'home'. ;]
    Haha, I'm not complaining. I'm sure you guys will have a red skin up here sooner or later.

Default psow kools sweet now

what do u thick
    [ijpg]C:\Documents and Settings\Amanda Bull\Desktop\xgp2.jpg[/jpg]

Sorry if you cant read what I am typing I have delixia and its hard for me at times

I dig it.

The white box for the Basic Edit thing in Mint Green is a little bright. >_> I also can't get the editing to work (or I'm just an idiot). When I hit "Post Reply" after editing it just takes me to an empty reply thing.

But the reason I was going to edit was to say that I get

document.write(' -1)) { fetch_object('currentPost').scrollIntoView(true); }">
    when replying from the Advanced Box (noticed it when I quoted astuarlen). It appears in the very topy left corner of the screen, above the Ad.

EDIT: Unless...am I supposed to hit "Save"?

EDIT2: Aha! Might I suggest that "Save" be changed to "Finish" or "Post." I thought it was going to save a draft of the post. >_>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Yeah, I tried hitting the "Post Reply" box, too, first time I edited. Apparently, you have to hit "Save".