Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Now That its over...

So, I just came back to the game last month when MAG started up and got to level 112, Lv20 Fighgunner, I was Planing on taking those 2 weeks of extra MAG and caping my character along with a few more PA's. But the extention Was Called off to my dismay, and many of your delights!

Im basicly a noob in all aspects of this game, All I knew and did Was MAG, (hate me if you wish) Now beyond getting my PM to level 30 B ST, I have no idea where to go to find groups, Ive asked around only to get ignored in game! (yay A-hole 360 players!) Im just looking for a Great EXP mission where lots of players are running it, So I can cap my level and possably make a bit more cash. (MAG earned me alot of walking around money!)

So, An Answer the the above question would be very much teh Awesome. Thanks In advance, Zellis.

You might want to try White Beast. It was packed before MAG

Thanks for the speedy Reply Katrina, But forgive me if my noob is showing... I dont know where to find this White Beast!

White Beast, that is the only place you will find amazing amounts of people running one mission, just like mag!
    Do you fight for your friends? I'll tell who I don't fight for: Sue for not dropping that Silence Claw, even if she had fun...

go to neudaiz, go to the building next to the flyer base, do the mission there, and the next lobby is the one that leads to white beast
    Do you fight for your friends? I'll tell who I don't fight for: Sue for not dropping that Silence Claw, even if she had fun...

Your best bet is White Beast as dull as it may be.

here ya go: (from PSUPedia) http://psupedia.info/White_Beast

Can this Mission be Done over and over? or must the starter mission be done before each run? Also, I would like to Thank you all for your quick and helpfull replys.

over n over; the starter, which i beleive u mean sacred stream, just takes you to the lobby, then u can go to the lobby nytime via the robot lady next to the building for sacred stream for a very small price

Awesome, you know Phoenix148 for lazy and good-for-nothing, you sure as Hell helped me out :P
    X-Box 360 Player
    Gamer Tag: Zellis85
    Character Name: Zellis Lv130 (20 Fortefighter)