Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeStarfox View Post
    Look at the MAG leaderboard and some posts on Official Forum. ¬¬
    I dont think you understand that it would be pointless, it would slow you down. Maybe if the mission was just a straight path. It's trickier to get started than the last one and you have to restart if everytime you want to turn, unless the monster is directly infront of you, you have to strafe all around to try and get it infront of you. If you're doing a C rank, you could probably have cleared the whole room before you get the glitch going. Maybe, if you're a pro at it and can get it started in a split second everytime, it could help on the TA runs but I still don't even know about that.

EDIT: nvm, apparently VOLTRON (pikacheif) and his crew used the MGG to get on TA boards...
    Last edited by jayster; May 25, 2008 at 08:39 AM.

console fanboyism... how fuckin' stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by jayster View Post
    I dont think you understand that it would be pointless, it would slow you down. Maybe if the mission was just a straight path. It's trickier to get started than the last one and you have to restart if everytime you want to turn, unless the monster is directly infront of you, you have to strafe all around to try and get it infront of you. If you're doing a C rank, you could probably have cleared the whole room before you get the glitch going. Maybe, if you're a pro at it and can get it started in a split second everytime, it could help on the TA runs but I still don't even know about that.

EDIT: nvm, apparently VOLTRON (pikacheif) and his crew used the MGG to get on TA boards...
    That was what I was referring to.

What, what are these rumors of a slicer glitch?

I surely hope not...

Quote Originally Posted by BigshowPat View Post
    What, what are these rumors of a slicer glitch?

I surely hope not...
    If it's the one I'm thinking about it's not really that good. =/

There is indeed a slicer glitch, but its nothing too big now. before they nerfed chikki it was a little bit bigger problem. all it does is if you press the normal attack button and before the slicer hits any monsters press the PA attack button and the normal attack button will get the same attack power as the PA has. Its not a big deal. its hard to do on purpose and usually results in a couple of monsters getting hit for some extra damage.

Quote Originally Posted by jayster View Post
    no.

MGG#1, most commonly known as the 1up MGG. Switch between goggles and MG to shoot up to 4x as fast depending on MG pp.

There was one before 1up. People were using it for speed seabed runs to get quick meseta. They fixed that one and it turned into the 1up version. I was fortetecher at the time so unfortunately I don't know the details of what the difference between the two were. I just know a few times I joined a seabed run everyone else in the party had mechguns and were tearing down monsters faster than I could debuff (pre-AotI BTW so debuffs were still useful in groups).