7 14.58%
  • 3 months

2 4.17%
  • 4 months

19 39.58%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SonicTMP View Post
    I like this part. Please re-read it a few times.

I'll wait.

still waiting....

Done? Kay good. First become a business for a minute. Now explain to me how you keep customers and obtain new ones when you do nothing new? Why should people play this game if they don't update? Why should people KEEP playing if no updates?
    Re-read what you just posted.

Now I'll wait.

Done?

Good now read my posts in this thread, I'll wait again.

Done?

Good, they hold the rights to not do anything to his game, on both Japan's side and U.S. side, I already posted that part of their ToS on this thread if you bothered to read over it.

Like I said, they don't HAVE to update, but if they want to keep customers they will. Or they could cut the cord on U.S. entirely and keep going with the Japanese, we're just extra to them.

*claps*

Good job Akio. You sound like a great suck up. I understand perfectly that they have the rights to not update if they want. Though it's not like they are really creating anything new since the data has been there for the past couple years.

Still if that's how they feel then why not just cut us loose? I don't work for sega, I don't have any of their subcription numbers. But from general outcry on the forums, it's safe to say what little population we have is leaving bit by bit. Nor are we obtaining a staggering or even decent amount of new players if any at all at this point.

With all the delays, problems, and run around BS they feed us you can still point to the ToS as an excuse to keep the game running? You really think thats good business? You honestly think the population should roll over and take it?

Sword of Azure Lightning Akio-Kasai's Avatar

If they don't want to they can leave, I don't care, I enjoy this game even as it is now, even without the updates I still have stuff to do and friends to play with. If an update comes woo-hoo more stuff, but right now I'm fine with what I'm doing, hanging around, talking and playing with my friends.

I'm not pointing to the ToS as an excuse to keep playing, not by a long shot, I'm shutting up ANOTHER bawwer going on about the SAME thing that has already been posted many times.

Whether the population rolls over and takes it or not makes no difference whatsoever, if we aren't japanese or have connections to a japanese player that can start a complaint, we have no chance at changing anything. Everything this game is stems from the japanese version, so all this bawwing does absolutely nothing for anyone, except annoy others.

I won't quit this game unless one of a few things happens.

1) All my friends quit and stop playing, no one to play with = Boring

2) I get banned, don't see that happening considering I've never even used the Mech Gun glitch.

3) They shut down the servers, probably won't happen for a while considering how long PSO lasted and the free server was up during it.

4) I get hacked, once again ain't gonna happen, I play PS2 no Password stealing program will find it and my password is just a bunch of random shit that I keep sticky noted to my PS3.

Edit: Just found out you can say shit without it being blocked >.> I like that

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Expect it in the next two weeks I'm thinkin.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

The new text in my sig explains how Sega of America works. But what else can we do?

But just because we can't do anything about it, does it make what they are doing right.

Know that for sure.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

There was a lack of GM2Community-ness on v1, so I wonder if updates have always been delayed without us ever knowing. I do remember a few gaps in our schedule compared to JP's on vanilla.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Hopefully Sega steps up to tha plate....I am getting awfully tired of them screwing up constantly.

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

Oh well. Gives me time to bother leveling my PM's battle stat and taking newbies on planetary tours. (I've had a lot of fun with it. )

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    There was a lack of GM2Community-ness on v1, so I wonder if updates have always been delayed without us ever knowing. I do remember a few gaps in our schedule compared to JP's on vanilla.
    Wow, interesting concept, really!

This could have been happening the whole time really and wouldn't have been to our knowledge. Things actually seem WORSE OFF when they let us know xD.

Still, that's mainly because people aren't upset WHEN the updates come, just when they say they come but they don't.

Whether the population rolls over and takes it or not makes no difference whatsoever, if we aren't japanese or have connections to a japanese player that can start a complaint, we have no chance at changing anything. Everything this game is stems from the japanese version, so all this bawwing does absolutely nothing for anyone, except annoy others.
    Sure it does something. In the case of something perfectly viable to complain about, for example, crappy service, it lets the US branch of the company know that people are unhappy. If you're unhappy with where your money is going, then silence will change nothing. You either complain about it, best through the channels where people from the company are listening (For example, the official forums) and get your message across or you take your money somewhere else but don't get your message across at all.

Japan being a priority because Sega of Japan is Japanese absolutely justifies none of this crap.

I'm glad you're perfectly happy with where your money is going. More power to you! But the people that are complaining are justified in doing so, so let them be.