View Poll Results: What is the best Force you could be?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • FOmar

2 18.18%
  • FOmarl

3 27.27%
  • FOnewm

2 18.18%
  • FOnewearl

4 36.36%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry What is the best Force you could be?

Alright,I'm really having trouble choosing which Force,i should choose

For straight up forces (No Melee) FOnewearl or FOnewm. FOmar if you want to do some Melee as well as spell casting. FOmarl I have no experience with so I can't say... but I assume she's more support oriented and less attack compared to FOmar.

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

FOmar is my fav. because you can cast with him and support yourself (somewhat) if you run out of fliuds

2 best is FOnewm for tech spammage

out of all my friends im the resident force.... soo straight tech Newman Slightly weaker techs more HP and ATP FOmar

FOnewm is best for mass carnage with techs, and can melee fine. More accurate than a FOmar, but without the cripplingly low ATP of a FOne.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I'm pretty sure FOmarl has the highest HP of the Forces, plus they are decent with melee. They seem like a good starting Force.

really? I thought Fomarl was the 2nd weakest out of them all

i can tell you one thing... no female newmans, Ohh Hai booma *slaps* *dies*

Quote Originally Posted by Lance813 View Post

i can tell you one thing... no female newmans, Ohh Hai booma *slaps* *dies*
    Ahhh, don't remind me >_>

ahaha lol

tis true

FOmarl is the most difficult Force to use for solo since they get no attack boost except for Grants, which is not even used that much in the long run anyways. They are better with melee potential, they are also the best in teams.

I've played with each of the Forces. See which description matches how you like to play; if you're really unsure, try a few out.

FOnewm gets damage bonuses to the big, area attacks: Gi- and Ra- techniques. Higher MST than FOnewearl until high levels (100+), and better survivability, too. In terms of attack techniques, this was my favourite. Really easy to solo with, offline. You can nuke entire rooms in moments.

FOnewearl gets damage bonuses to the simple techniques, and range bonuses to Resta and Anti, which are handy in parties. Their Megid penetrates, rather than hitting only one target, although I rarely found this to be of any use. Highest MST potential (in the endgame) of all classes, but very frail physically. Terrible ATP, so don't try to melee.

FOmar has the strongest melee abilities of the Forces, but the lowest ATA in the game. Interesting spread of bonuses: damage boosts to Gi- technics and Grants, and range boosts to Shifta and Deband. Higher ATP and MST than a FOmarl. Well suited to strong melee and technique attacks, but rather weak defensively, so you have to be careful.

FOmarl is the easiest character to support with. Highest HP of all Forces, and good defensive stats. Range boosts to Resta, Anti, Shifta and Deband make it easy to support your party. The downside? As Splash said, hard-ish to solo with. Low technique damage (compared to the other Forces), although they can melee capably. I didn't really like this class offline as much, but for online play, my FOmarl Sylph was my favourite character.