Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Toward the furure quest modifications?

Before anyone reads the rest i ask you to obey some simple yet needed rules.
    Any person that breaks these rules may get this topic locked wich is something i do not want (atleast not now)

-do never ask wich private server are we talking about
    -do never ask for connection guides on private servers
    -don't post the name/link of the private server

Subject:
    In a private server, we are talking about a TTF modification, it's the creation of a new TTF that will probably replace the old one in pso ver.2, i can't post on the topic since my rights have been removed, but in a week i will gain them again and i want opinions and your views on the matter, this is not to become an argue on who's right or not, this is simply for me to collect the most important quotes that will help on the big post i am about to make at the private server forum.
    I can't argue with mods there, so i need something that justifies my opinions and that's where you come in.
    You can talk about fairness, legitimacy and other ideas that you seem adequate.

Changes:
    - Currently the maximum percents on weapons are 10 and 15%. If you get S-Rank you'll get a maximum of 10, and if you get SS you can get 15. Considering that the weapons in TTF can't be obtained any other way, it's kind of a shame that you can't get decent percents. We could instead use a maximum of 15% for S and 30% for SS so the weapons can actually be powerful. Of course it would take many runs of TTF to get a good set of 30% stats... D:
    - The percent generation system could be fixed. Right now the only combinations you can get from TTF weapons are N/M/H, N/D/H, A/M/H, A/D/H. N/A/H and M/D/H are impossible to obtain. This could be fixed.
    - The Blue Ring could be made to have randomly boosted stats, right now you can only get a base DFP/EVP Blue Ring, and since Blue Ring cannot be obtained from drops, you can never legitly have a Blue Ring with anything more than base stats.
    - The percents could carry over to the weapons you get from the Weapons Badge guy. If you get S or SS on Ult your Broom or Wok could be given percents like the TTF weapons get. If you swap badges in VH or lower or don't beat the quest first, then you'd get 0%.
    - Panzer Tail could be given a random set of PBs if you get S or SS instead of always having no PBs.
    - The typo in Very Hard mode where the prize list says BLUE RING / NEI'S CLAW and the prizes are actually NEI'S CLAW / EGG BLASTER can be fixed. xD

Even if nobody wants to actually change anything, I assume nobody has a problem with fixing the typo. If nothing else, I plan to fix the typo and then port the quest to PC so that the Dragon trick works properly.

NOTE

While we could put up two versions of TTF, one with modifications and one without, this doesn't seem to make much sense. The quest would be exactly the same to play, so having two versions doesn't seem sensible.
    So you see, there can be plenty of different opinions and i need them all.
    If you want i can put anonymate in your quote when i use it in the post i'm gona do when my rights to post return, because some ppl are afraid of retaliations and since i'm not then i guess you know the reason i got my rights to post removed.

Kitty the Tigergirl Aisha_Clan-Clan's Avatar

Saw that post. Hoping for the pc one fixed(once I get online with Pso pc)

Edit: Now if that pc resistance mod would get updated to 1.6 or whatever...
    Last edited by Aisha_Clan-Clan; May 28, 2008 at 12:13 PM.
    =~.^=

Huh, interesting.

I'm in the same boat as Julie. I intend to get PC online, so I hope anything that can be fixed gets fixed.
    Last edited by AlexCraig; May 28, 2008 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Adding more.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

These mods would make the quest worth more than just experience. I'll support it.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by AlexCraig View Post
    Huh, interesting.

I'm in the same boat as Julie. I intend to get PC online, so I hope anything that can be fixed gets fixed.
    it's not fixing, the only thing needing fixed is the typo on some item prizes.
    the rest are improvments for a different TTF quest, you know a mod on the existing one or if that's the case to make a new TTF, a TTF never created before (due to increased weapon % and stats)

These mods would make the quest worth more than just experience.
    this is a new TTF and i'm talking about PSO ver.2 for dreamcast/PC.
    the official TTF or the one avaiable on this server are identical, they have prizes already, but this is about a NEW TTF, one with incresed weapon % and shield stats...
    list of items in TTF are here
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1235

this is PSO ver.2 ppl , remember that.

this is a new TTF and i'm talking about PSO ver.2 for dreamcast/PC.
    the official TTF or the one avaiable on this server are identical, they have prizes already, but this is about a NEW TTF, one with incresed weapon % and shield stats...
    list of items in TTF are here
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=1235

this is PSO ver.2 ppl , remember that.[/QUOTE]

I know and I like the idea and I am on DC V2. I've gone back to DC since the PSOX servers went down. Guess I should have worded my post better.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Ah, okay.
    Sounds cool. And I've always liked TTF (granted I think I only ever finished it twice).

Hunters Guild Group

Yes, I also saw that topic and I wanted to post a reply but somehow I can't write anthing in the forum and I haven't got a conformation-email for my registration so I post my opinion on this matter here.

I think, when they do these changes, they should atleast respect the work of SONIC TEAM and SEGA and make BOTH versions of the quest available and not only the modified one ...
    That's what I think and I hope they will think about it and respect that.

i wil post for you, i just warn you that the mod there is very mean if you post something against his ideas, ppl are afraid to post, that's why almost no one posts there, they warn me and suport me but they don't post.

also
    OMG, Nanatsusaya?
    dude, check my sig i beleive you know who i am.

Part of why I don't go there.

Hunters Guild Group