Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

you had me until you said chill was rad.
    gt: pixelsofdeath

Quote Originally Posted by chu-chu-chu View Post
    i don't get all the negitivity.

chillaura is a gm and he is good at his job. it is only the sega people in japan that are liars to him. if chillaura thinks is going to happen then it is most definately going to happn but it wont ONLY if sega decides not to make it because of the 360.

so stop hating chilliaura. he's rad and your baaaawwwwerz.

its hard to make games and none of anyone here has ever ha a job or you wouldnt complain!
    Troll rating: 7.5

I bet on Tuesday they announce they couldn't get the PA adjustment in because they've been working on the billing server instead.

You know you've got serious issues when a site admin like chill ends up without any credibility to his own statements about his job, albet not his fault, but as he is the figurehead and the messenger with the bad news.....he'll be treated as such.

on a side note i've got mah pinchfork and torch for when its delayed again for *insert meaningless reason here*
    GT: Seriyu

Telina 140/20 ForteTecher
    Seiryuu 78/10 ForteGunner
    Isis 130/20 ForteFighter
    Moose 1/1

I sent CHill a msg a while back about it and i asked him to please tell me if he had any uncertainty to the update.

He sent me the same message back, so im guessing hes pretty sure about it!

Besides, its not like every update gets messed up like this lol, im sure now that it's fully tested it has about 80% chance of making into the servers.

Although i've failed 6 doris in a row now, so i still wont be surprised if we dont get it :P

i don't get all the negitivity.
    Most of it is joking because many people have developed a sense of humor to cope with the many and constant disappoints we face; the rest is deserved skepticism.

chillaura is a gm and he is good at his job. it is only the sega people in japan that are liars to him. if chillaura thinks is going to happen then it is most definately going to happn but it wont ONLY if sega decides not to make it because of the 360.
    Right. I try not to blame any of the GM people in a personal way. The main issue is SEGA and their lack of commitment to having game masters at all. I mean, if they're going to hire people like that, make sure you give a damn enough to tell them accurate information that you're confident in. Then again, we don't know if the Chill and the others are presumptuous about what they hear and feed us what we want to hear; it wouldn't surprise me because they have seemed like they try too hard in the past.
    so stop hating chilliaura. he's rad and your baaaawwwwerz.
    Rad? And no, just tired and in the lack of seriousness stage.

its hard to make games and none of anyone here has ever ha a job or you wouldnt complain!
    Maybe so, but SEGA is still on the bottom of the totem pole. Do you know how to check if a beef product is tainted or not? If you don't, then I guess you can't complain about the inspector that fell asleep at the meat factory when you get mad cow disease under that logic. It's probably hard too.
    Last edited by Kylie; May 29, 2008 at 06:50 PM.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

I shall eat my hat if it actually goes through without a rollback.

Otherwise, I'm fully prepared to quit in disgust if it doesn't go through for (insert random silly/non-existent reason *here*). I've waited to long to have Caboose go back to gunning again.

We can only hope.

Was there any mention of what else we are getting? Late updates are nice and all but normal stuff? We have to wait a month for mag and a month after that for rewards. Are we getting any normal updates of new maps, etc?

Nothing else has been announced I believe. Should know on Tuesday when the announcement comes through.
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

I see a 0% chance of happening until its announced on Tuesday.