Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default FKL Tourney Submission (All Slots Full)

Ok, I'm doing an FKL Tourny, and this one should be finished unlike all the others, as it is going to be a small one (and I'm not playing by shligger stupid rules ;/) THERE WILL ONLY BE 8 FIGHTERS. Also, this is not first come first serve. I am choosing which characters are used, because I don't want to put up with idiot character BS (ex. the damn robopenguin from the last one, or hugely mismatched matches.) Characters MUST be able to fight, you can get creative with your characters and have strange powers (for example Ian could use some sort of dice power, or have dice themed weapons like explosives that he throws and rolls, and the number determines explosion or something.) But no characters that are completely useless for the most part, or just pathetically weak without an item (NO BARDS! or character who don't know how to fight and rely on luck, etc.) Magic, explosives, guns, whatever weapons are fine, so long as they actually can be used as a decent weapon. Give yourself something to fight with up close as well as far away (cause I don't need any sole gunners fighting sole melee wielders.)

Do not overpower your characters, if I choose to use them, I will just nerf them regardless (no instant wormhole, cosmic C4, uber 1337 ninja shit, no random pocket dimesnions with items, gigantic robots/mechs, etc.) I do like detail, if you just give me some basic list like name, sex, weapons, powers, and then little to no physical description, screw it. And make it more than a few damn sentences D<

You can post or PM your character, I will give you feedback as to wether or not your character is a definite no go or something.

3 day time limit, unless I'm not satisfied with character selection or something, or in the event I actually don't have enough submissions.

-------------------
    ok, as it stands currently, slots so far are

• Ast
    • Nitro
    • Shligger
    • Talon
    • Ian
    • Ronin
    • EJ
    • -Z

order here is of no particular importance
    Last edited by Sord; Jun 6, 2008 at 05:24 PM.

Does that mean Jesus MKV is out of the running?

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

how do you want me to submit it (PM or post it here)?
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

Hmm, I might have to reclaim and tweak some ideas I used in PD's unfinished tournament (love my tiny robot, though I don't know if that's within the rules...?).

What's the deadline for posting?

I may re-submit an old crowd favorite, but unless there's a lack of ample fighters, I'm afraid I'll stick to the stands for now.

To those who do join, though, you can find me in my VIP box. Do try to meet my approval. ~_o

Do you want us to PM you the characters?

You can post here or PM, I frankly don't give a care either way. And I'm afraid I don't even remember your character Ast, you didn't get much spotlight. I should have the thing in my subscribed threads, so I'll go check it. If I don't have it in my subscribed, then I damn well should and need to go to the thread anyways. Just post or PM, and if you want, I'll give feedback on the character (this goes for everyone.) I'm not being a total dick and kicking you all out on your own.

It also appears I somehow lost a third paragraph, as the third one contained the time limit. I accidently posted in the B4R first, as I still have the habit of thinking there's a "post new thread" button in the inside of a thread, but in the new theme it's only outside other threads. Must have not copied the third paragraph. I had said three days (though I suppose if I don't have enough characters by that time, it might be prolonged or something.)

Do you do all the actioning or what? I never been seen any of these!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

actioning? I write the movements and attack, based on who wins (this has been chosen in a variety of ways in the past, from asigning people AIs in SSBM and making them fight, to just a coin flip, which is usually what I do.) But if you have a prefrence to attack a certain way, that is actually welcomed if you give such a description. I of course won't use it all the time, as it would look dull if you did the same thing for 3 matches.

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

alright i'll go ahead and post mine here then
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by TalHex; Jun 2, 2008 at 07:51 AM.
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*