Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Silence bitch. Rules changed... I think that's what Zael said around 2ish. Oh wait... someone wasn't here to hear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaspaller View Post
    Silence bitch. Rules changed... I think that's what Zael said around 2ish. Oh wait... someone wasn't here to hear it.
    Well, maybe he should have changed it on here fgt.

HAS THERE BEEN A MURDER!? Zwick_'s Avatar

Haha dont want to continue this flame war but uhhh Gir, youre going completely against what you said earlier to me when this board wasnt important =)

Quote Originally Posted by Zwick_ View Post
    Haha dont want to continue this flame war but uhhh Gir, youre going completely against what you said earlier to me when this board wasnt important =)
    Except the fact that it was obviously at 6EST, since it said 3PST.
    He just madde a typo, but you could have easily figured it out.

Like I said, I don't want to continue that argument, if you keep bringing it up I would gladly continue to prove why I am right, but I already made peace with Zael about it so Im really not worried about what you think.. now tell me, are you going to carry this out any more?

Like I said, I don't want to continue that argument, if you keep bringing it up I would gladly continue to prove why I am right, but I already made peace with Zael about it so Im really not worried about what you think.. now tell me, are you going to carry this out any more?
    You don't want to continue?
    Then why would you bring it up?
    Last edited by XxG1RxX; Jun 18, 2008 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XxG1RxX View Post
    Except the fact that it was obviously at 6EST, since it said 3PST.
    He just madde a typo, but you could have easily figured it out.
    This is definitely you that said this, am I correct? Yes I am as I always am when it comes to arguing with somebody, my post said I didnt want to fuel anything and you made this statement which was antagonizing me which makes me right once more so lets not continue this, you can drop it, as I said me and Zael talked it out very shortly and we are cool now so let it be and take it lightly, dont flip out over anything anybody says

This is definitely you that said this, am I correct? Yes I am as I always am when it comes to arguing with somebody, my post said I didnt want to fuel anything and you made this statement which was antagonizing me which makes me right once more so lets not continue this, you can drop it, as I said me and Zael talked it out very shortly and we are cool now so let it be and take it lightly, dont flip out over anything anybody says
    You know how you could have avoided this all?
    By using common sense .
    Crazy I know.

And your post didn't want to fuel anything?
    Then why did you even post it in the first place?
    If you wanted to "let it go" then you shouldn't have posted anything directed toward me at all.

Quote Originally Posted by XxG1RxX View Post
    You know how you could have avoided this all?
    By using common sense .
    Crazy I know.

And your post didn't want to fuel anything?
    Then why did you even post it in the first place?
    If you wanted to "let it go" then you shouldn't have posted anything directed toward me at all.
    To be honest, I was pointing out your contradiction of yourself mostly for my own humor, I said nothing about earlier or the time situation because I let it go, I dont care anymore, it sucked and now its over, theres nothing I can do about the mistake, I spoke my mind and I didnt need to say anymore because I proved my point, proved you wrong and I have a good enough amount of people agreeing with me including the winners of the event so stop crying that you lack the ability to hold an argument, stop trying to blame it on me when if you read it, you started this and brought it up, I am merely defending myself because I am not going to back down from someone like you and I am going to go down fighting by the slight chance that I do lose this argument against you (which I won't). You are blowing this one statement that I made way out of proportion, antagonizing this whole thing, and just trying to make me fight more. But guess what: I am done. This is a stupid argument that has gone on way too long because you are carrying it out because you know that I have won and you can't accept it, so what I want you to do is stop dragging it on (because I am now done) and if you are still going to, just quit the game already, and stop trying to bring down the image of a person that is respected by almost everybody I have played with on this game.

My parting note is never try to tell me to use common sense, I look at everything logically and I know how right I am in this fight which is why I decided to defend myself, if I was wrong I would admit it.

Goodbye and good luck coming back from that

RAGE
    Like I said earlier.
    USE YOUR COMMON SENSE TO TELL THAT IT WAS AT 6EST.
    If it said 3PST, and 11UK, and there were several posts throughout this thread saying how it was at 6PM eastern, not 7, then it is obviously at 6est.

Also, you were the one who was raging at the event spamming how this event sucks and you got cheated, all this bitching over a single typo.