Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Metal Gear Solid 4

Soooooo, anyone else as anxious about getting this game as I am? 9 Days left! I went and got myself a brand spanking new 32 inch HDTV. Now I just need to pick up the PS3 MGS4 Bundle. I was initially hoping to hear something about an Xbizzle 360 launch but ever since Blu-ray won the format wars I figured I'd just invest in a cheap Blu-ray player now and get MGS4. I was hoping to get the Gunmetal Grey Bundle but then came to my senses and realized I'd be paying an extra 100 for color swap soundtrack an less HDD space. :|

I'm a little sad too since I won't have enough money to pick it up day 1. In fact I'm not even sure I'm gonna have enough money left over to pay for my cellphone bill! Haha, not like I'm going to want to talk to anyone else in till I beat the game anyway.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

I really want to get the game but I don't have a PS3 yet. I don't really care to get one right now either since the 360 and Wii have kept me pretty busy as it is.

June 12... I can't wait also. 80GB PS3 MGS4 bundle. Man, I am getting this.

MGS has never been my kind of game, but I hope it's good. For Sony's sake. >_>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

Bought a PS3 this weekend. Honestly, its pretty meh. It is in desperate need of more titles.

Versatile but Indecisive Alizarin's Avatar

I'm saving up for a computer first, but a PS3 is next in line as far as consoles go.
    I'll be sure to pay my friends a visit and go watch them play MGS4. Emphasis on watch, since from what I heard, some cutscenes are as long as a full-length movie.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

As much as I absolutely love the MGS series, I just cannot shell out any more money on consoles. It might be a few years before I ever get to play this game. So goddamn it Kojima, it had better be the best game ever made and it had better be the absolute end of MGS.

Or you could find a way to bring it to the 360 and make incredibly poor gamers such as myself happy.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

As well as bleed money out of his eyes. >_>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

The PS3 library is so thin that I'd seriously be spending nearly $500 just to play MGS4. Five years ago I would've thought nothing of splurging that kind of cash, but the economy is so fucked up right now that I have to tighten up.

yep i have it preordered i also have my MGS4 BT headset preordered i figure with the new law passed in C.A prohibiting driving while on the phone without a handsfree headset it was about time that i pick one up it's only $59.99 and with it being MGS like snakes codec thats only a bonus.edited to include that if anyone is looking to buy a 360 freshly reshipped from MS after having RODD repaired then please PM me i havent touched it since i got it back which is going on 2 months now ..... i also have the majority of the popular games i'll throw in a few if the offers decent... it's not a bad system it's just the direction of MS games just isnt for me.......
    Last edited by eXo; Jun 2, 2008 at 11:37 PM.