Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XGalvatronX View Post
    Okay douchebag, we get it. You're a genious at phishing. If you've moved on to another MMO, then why are you still here?

If this game sucks so bad and so do the people, then STFU and move on.

I hope next time you pull something like this you get reported to the authorities and they throw your ignorant 13 year old ass in jail.

Send us pictures of that!
    lolz. Flame much?

I gotta ask a question b4 i leave. Where do you guys get your music from?

Quote Originally Posted by HighOctane View Post
    I gotta ask a question b4 i leave. Where do you guys get your music from?
    The store. You know, a place where money can be exchanged for goods and/or services.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

A ban is a ban. It means you are no longer allowed to use a service. It doesn't mean you can create a new account and pretend it never happended. It's standard practice for ban evaders to be re-banned the moment they are discovered.

I believe in forgive and forget. So if you really are remourseful over what you've done and regret it, that's great and that's exactly the lesson you should have learned. But unfortunitely it doesn't mean your playing rights are restored. Use this to grow into a better person and live with integrity in whatever you do next.

This thread is worn out and pointless

>

Quote Originally Posted by Maskim View Post
    The store. You know, a place where money can be exchanged for goods and/or services.

I use Astraweb - http://www.news.astraweb.com $25.00 for 90 GIG is hell of a bargain

That picture seems rather inappropriate Indica.

I play too much to post here much. Mman2000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by F-Gattaca View Post
    Er--wait a sec. HighOctane didn't explicitly say he was on the 360 when he got banned ... did he? I figured he was on the PC ... He mentioned taking screenshots, which would be more of a chore to do for a console PSU player than a PC one.
    He did say it in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Gattaca View Post
    Besides that, in response to someone further up the thread, I wouldn't thank a logical fallacy for not getting banned on X-Box Live.
    Why is it that someone thinks I'm being serious when I use a parody god in place of the myth everyone else worships?

Back on topic, can we please close this thread and ban the guy already since he's already said he's leaving?

Lol wow i was a "cheater" big time on pso but phishing is worse specaily cause you could get there credit card info Ect. phishing should be punishable In Real Life not just a ban in game as just cheating should just be a ban. as it's the game makers fault for not fixing it anyways like they have in PSU. but actaully stealing someones account and getting there account info...wow thats fucked how does anyone even know that you didnt do more then steal some items? for all we know you went spend happy on there credit card.

That's why I hope his house burns down and he looses a leg trying to get out. He's low class scum in my book