Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

I am sure you highly regretted that in the first place, so you just wanted to start anew. like on a clean slate. And probably put what you did behind you as something you weren't really exactly proud of which is fine and dandy

too bad for you that you got banned the second time so good luck in what ever you do

Quote Originally Posted by Ami_ View Post
    I am sure you highly regretted that in the first place, so you just wanted to start anew. like on a clean slate. And probably put what you did behind you as something you weren't really exactly proud of which is fine and dandy

too bad for you that you got banned the second time so good luck in what ever you do
    Thank you for the first non derogatory post in this thread.

To everyone else i wish you all a good life(even though some of you want my house to burn down lmao). I hope everyone has a wonder life. Maybe we will meet in our next life.

Farewell.

Oh and i love how the mod changed the title LOLz.

Quote Originally Posted by HighOctane View Post
    Thank you for the first non derogatory post in this thread.

To everyone else i wish you all a good life(even though some of you want my house to burn down lmao). I hope everyone has a wonder life. Maybe we will meet in our next life.

Farewell.

Oh and i love how the mod changed the title LOLz.

Bawwwwwing tastes best when it comes from the martyrs.

I believe in 2nd chances but in the end sega decides if you get that chance or not.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Dupings for Noobs!

wait...dupings extinct?

what are we hating on now?
    Fishing? but...I'm from Minnesota........

If I can't fish...I just don't know.

EDIT: Sorry...I can't get the picture any bigger ;_;

I also find strange that your friend tells you he is giving his stuff and you take screenshots as proof, really, if he is really doing this tell him to tell sega, if he can't, you phished again to me :\

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    I also find strange that your friend tells you he is giving his stuff and you take screenshots as proof, really, if he is really doing this tell him to tell sega, if he can't, you phished again to me :
    I would. But SEGA already stated they wouldn't do anything so it's not worth it. But anyway my friend i knew since before i started doing all this on my first account and has been on my friends list ever since then. But if you don't believe me than idk what to say. I took screenies just cuz i thought it would maybe change their mind. But anyway it would take like 5 months for them to even respond to my friend so its not even worth it. I'm going to FFXI. From what i hear its better than PSU. And i took pics after they had responded the first time. Not right when i got the messages. I never clean out my inbox on my tag.

Hmmm yeah its totaly unfair that someone banned for phishing (or "pishing" as my E-commerce teacher calls it (who gave her the job?!)), a crimminal offence shouldn't be allowed to play the game they were banned from we should start a petition or something to get him back on the game since we just love these types of people

nobody believes a phisher

nobody takes screenies of trades unless they suspect something is going to happen as a result

i suspect they cross-referenced your ip address with his last login after he filed the complaint

i don't believe any more boo-hoo stories i read in here after the grinder glitch bannings (i didn't glitch!!!!!!!!!! oh wait i did just once!) and more recently, the ta board cheating (we didn't glitch!!!!!!!!!! oh wait we did but just to test it!). it's pretty likely that you're full of shit.

and really, what does coming here to complain about it do? we aren't going to petition to get your account back. just move along to a different mmo, or start a new gamertag to spite sega by tricking them into taking your $10 a month again like everyone else.

on the other hand, this caliber of phishing is not anywhere near the same level of identity theft. thankfully we have courts that can see in more than two colors, and not just angry townspeople with pitchforks and torches.
    Leah Dorus 2007-2008 | Team EX-PSUPC
    "Why did I ever pay for this stupid shit?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yunfa View Post
    Dude you need some ice?

Cuz you just got burnt! :O
    lol...

Raiden lvl 140, Wolf Blade lvl 140, Nataku lvl 140, Hayate lvl 140, Rinoa 91
    ----------PSU Japan--------------------------
    Rinoa-Chan lvl 92, Ryo Angelo lvl 94, Treize K lvl 45