Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Approaching THE 6TH MONTH!

I've had this problem for more than 5 months now!!!

'Date Created: 02/03/2008 09:57 PM
    description = NOT REPORTING ABUSIVE BEHAVORE BUT A TECHNOLOGICAL PROBLEM. I got an ultimate PA. I Clicked learn PA and it said "photon art learned", but the disk was still in my invetory. So I moved lobbies and I tried again and this time the disk disappeared. So I went to link the PA to my weapon, but no PA's showed up under that weapon. However my friend looked at my PA's and said that he saw it. I'm positive my PA invetory was not maxed. So I logged out and logged back in. I checked my invetory and it said 0/60 items. I looked at my PA's and it said 0/36. my friend looked at my Equipment and PA's and said they were all there from what he could see. So I asked for help and tested some ideas. I bought a new disk and that did not help. I re-downloaded expansion and that did not work. I called xbox help line and they did not help me. I re-connected my wireless router and that did not work. So now I have run out of options. What do I do?'

So, I sent that in an email and the reply is below!

' Customer (pj pk) 02/04/2008 03:43 PM
    > My partner account ID numbers is 30051085 and the problem is on Pharaoh.
    >
    And will they be able to prevent my items and PA's that I had in my
    invetory from being deleted?
    Response (Jake) 02/04/2008 01:20 PM
    Hello,

It sounds like your character data may have been corrupted. Please update this report with your partner account id number. We will ask the game developers in Japan to check your account but this will take some time. If the problem clears up please let us know.

-Jake
    SEGA Support "

So, now it been 5 months! I have send other emails as reminder and during maximum attack G I told 2 different GM's exactly what happened and they replied. So I left for a week and a half on vacation and while I was gone my friend talked to a GM and said that the GM said that I needed to re-submit the problem on the new Sega Support system. So I created an account and there is no topic under which to report my probelm.....can someone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh007 View Post
    We will ask the game developers in Japan to check your account but this will take some time.
    Oh Sega of America, you never fail to amuse me.

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

It's only been four months.

And, what is your problem? You "learned" an Ultimate PA but it doesn't show up? Does this happen with EVERY PA you attempt to learn, or was this an isolated incident? Have other problems occured since then? Have you repurchased the PA in an attempt to recreate the error?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh007
    We will ask the game developers in Japan to check your account but this will take some time.
    This just lends more proof to how bad support is and shows how much SoJ cares about the western releases.

I'm honestly sorry for you, man.
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO22000 View Post
    It's only been four months.

And, what is your problem? You "learned" an Ultimate PA but it doesn't show up? Does this happen with EVERY PA you attempt to learn, or was this an isolated incident? Have other problems occured since then? Have you repurchased the PA in an attempt to recreate the error?
    Wow ya it was four since I sent the message but five since I've had the problem. Otherwise ya I miss counted.
    No. One time when I learned the ultimate PA it messed up the whole character so that all items and photon arts have disapeared from my invetory but other people can still see them. I can't use any items or take any items out. And also I found out that my classes are jacked up. my hunter class has basically every weapon S class and my fighgunner class has 2 weapons both C ranks.

Yeah, Sonic Team Japan could give a fuck about this side.

Wow, can you change to this hunter class? can you take new items? never mind, it will be better you don't touch nothing xD

Did someone think SoA had anithing to do with PSU programming?...

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    Wow, can you change to this hunter class? can you take new items? never mind, it will be better you don't touch nothing xD

Did someone think SoA had anithing to do with PSU programming?...
    Programming =/= online support

While it may be a programming problem, it really took them this long to reply, and even longer to get back to him?
    pso two:
    blue moon/caseal/ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh007 View Post
    Wow ya it was four since I sent the message but five since I've had the problem. Otherwise ya I miss counted.
    No. One time when I learned the ultimate PA it messed up the whole character so that all items and photon arts have disapeared from my invetory but other people can still see them. I can't use any items or take any items out. And also I found out that my classes are jacked up. my hunter class has basically every weapon S class and my fighgunner class has 2 weapons both C ranks.
    This sounds a little familiar to what happend that time with the new realeased PM foods (the Grolls) which screwed everything about your chara. And after that we got a rollback right?

Anyway, didn't the same things happen with that PM food glitch?

This further proves my theory that Sega of America is ran by a bunch of fucking beaners who don't know what the hell they're doing.