Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orcdillans

Default Orcdillans

Ok then what is the secret to these things. I am a fortegunner and am finding these things to be a royal pain in the arse. they ram me in a corner and then like 5 charge at me at once. its annoying and cheap. >.< i was thinking either the mech gun or laser knockback attack, but please share your anti-orcdillan strategies please.

I have two strategies for dealing with Orcdillans. The first is a manipulation of terrtain; if I'm walking into a room from a hallway, I move myself against the side of the wall such that their charge runs them into the adjacent edge and the corner keeps them at bay.

If that strategy's not available, their initial charge has a finite range. Stand just outside of it once you come to get a good estimate of it and they'll stop short of your harmlessly.

F4 > Abandon mission > Go to a mission without them
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Have someone knock them down (must be from the side to work) when they swarm you then fire away

(You could even use barada chamga and let them all chase you while your mate does that if you trust him/her enough)

Otherwise open spaces and mobile weapons are your friends so you dont get cornered

Also lightening bullets for the paralyse effect are a good idea
    Either way YOU WILL TAKE DAMAGE so be sure to stay stocked up on mates and bring a PM that heals a lot if you have one (default armour bot works for me and it paralyses with its bullets)

Try Dodging and not stand like a post holding a rifle while shooting at them?
    Have you tried using weapons that you can use on the move?

I just take the hits because they are not as easy to dodge as some people seem to think when its 5 of them. You can dodge maybe the first two. I use light shotgun on them.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    Try Dodging and not stand like a post holding a rifle while shooting at them?
    Have you tried using weapons that you can use on the move?
    Yes i use twins thank you very much. im not stupid enough to use rifles on them, and i move back too. they are just too fast and i get overwhelmed. and FYI, i am going solo.

If you stay far away from them...you can't be hit.
    if you see them in their "charging" stance, get ready to move back...

You're a Gunner, you should be able to think of ways to dispose of enemies.
    Even tho it might take sometime to take them down.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley50 View Post
    If you stay far away from them...you can't be hit.
    if you see them in their "charging" stance, get ready to move back...
    or to the side so you end up behind them

Sooo... whats the best way to kill a polty
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***