Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XenithFlare View Post
    No one is going to pay 200-300mil for something that was hacked. <_<; Especially when we all know it was hacked.

There are quite a few things I'm interested in, but as above people have stated, your prices are ABSURDLY high (another ie: Storm 5/9 for 40mil), and the amount you're willing to pay for some seems really low and far too picky (ie- Amure Tip HAS to be 30%+). Whether you researched what prices are in shop, you have to keep in mind that those aren't generally what people BUY them for. That aside, I'm very interested in that damn elusive Serafi-Senba...
    Like i asked a friend about his love inferno if you HAD to give it a price what would it be, he said 150mil. Things are priced based on how rare they are to get. You people need to learn some real world economics (yes they DO apply to games) markets are rules by the laws of supply and demand this applies to ALL markets real or not.

The truth is I dare anyone to find me another Crea Doubles 44% ice 5/10 or another Twin Bear Claw 50% ice 5/10. Let's see how many are brought up. I bet you I can find many more Love Infernos 2/10.

What is a weapon?? A weapon is nothing more than a sprite and stats. Thus other than the 'look' of it, what really makes a weapon different to another is the stats.
    When you compare a 10* wep to an 11* weapon, the stat comparison is MINIMAL. And yet 11* weapons are worth several times more than 10* weapons. Am I wrong?

So this is what grinding does it adds RARITY & STRENGTH to the weapon. In the end it all boils down to stats, we want better stats so we buy higher rank weapons. If you take out the extra perk of the weapon looking different, then all you are getting with buying a new weapon is higher stats. So it's the same thing to grind them. So grinding a weapon does in fact increase it's worth specially at riskier grinds because not many people have a weapon like that with THOSE stats.

Like i said anyone who doesnt think the weapon is worth that much I dare them to show me someone a few more other people with the same weapon and same grind or better and I dare that person to try to estimate an approximate value for the weapon given it's 'rarity' in being perfectly grinded.

Quote Originally Posted by RustyS View Post
    Yeah well the highest amount I'd pay for twinbearclaws 50% would definetely be 70M
    then you aren't getting them, you can go try and find yourself a 'hacked' twin bear claws and try grindin it yourself without breaking it. It's all that simple.

I honestly wonder how many bear claws there are out there better than mine...

They're just 50% big fucking woop i've seen 50%s go for 75M whats the grind on it?

when i first saw those numbers I thought you had some weird point system since there was no indication of units...I mean you're not gonna ask 50 meseta for this stuff.

but i agree with what everyone else is saying. you're asking too much and offering too little. a lot of the stuff you're trying to sell I see selling for 1/3 your asking price and even those in some cases I feel is too high.

if those are really the prices you've been seeing I think you need to check them again a few days after maintenance when people's shops are up again.

anyway good luck

Quote Originally Posted by RustyS View Post
    They're just 50% big fucking woop i've seen 50%s go for 75M whats the grind on it?
    the grind on it is listed right next to the item 5/10.
    it's not 'just' 50%

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    when i first saw those numbers I thought you had some weird point system since there was no indication of units...I mean you're not gonna ask 50 meseta for this stuff.

but i agree with what everyone else is saying. you're asking too much and offering too little. a lot of the stuff you're trying to sell I see selling for 1/3 your asking price and even those in some cases I feel is too high.

if those are really the prices you've been seeing I think you need to check them again a few days after maintenance when people's shops are up again.

anyway good luck
    those are indeed the prices i've seen seeing i check the shops daily more than once i think you guys should too and see for yourselves. And the stuff im asking for, i'm giving it similar values I put a 'range' for 'em because it depends on the grind and %

EDIT: oh darn you are actually correct those numbers are in the millions. 1 means 1 million. i just didnt feel like putting 'm' right next to everything

so then the question is has anyone even tried to buy some of your higher range stuff at your asking prices?

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    so then the question is has anyone even tried to buy some of your higher range stuff at your asking prices?
    yes the twin bear claw for trade.
    the thread says for 'sell/trade' and also says im looking to 'buy/trade' for the items in my want list.

here's a question for u, what does it matter? and are you actually looking to buy/sell/trade for something? I honestly am here to do business not to chat,

not for the prices you're asking. I've seen this stuff much cheaper and don't wish to haggle over such large differences.

good luck.

5/10 is nothing and 50%s wont be hot shit come the MAG rewards so get smart.

OK I got 2 50% bear claws that are 5/10 so yea xD. I've never seen a love inferno in my life, so they're def rarer. Also we're getting the jaggos that'll drop the claws again. Lastly, With the grind boost it is like 70% chance you'll get a 5/10. Not too hard. I got my 2nd bear claw for 40mil.....
    Last edited by norrisj15; Jun 10, 2008 at 01:48 PM.
    PSO:BB
    Aura - Racast - lvl 114
    Aura - Fonewearl - lvl 69
    TwilightD - Hucast - lvl 43
    Retired PSU diehard.