Resident Toolboy

Some of the things I would like to see on PSO2:

-A "Trading Room" system with menu-driven trading system. Two players enter into the room, then each player sees their full inventory (minus items at bank) and only what the other player offers. Only after both players consent to the trade do the items exchange hands. This system could be used for real trades. Other trades like hand-me-downs can be done the way we do them today.

-An "Arena Room". Two players enter, they are teleported to a battle zone, and they fight for Meseta or items. Each player bids what items to put up for losing the fight, and after both players consent they are teleported to fight. The loser may lose his/her/its current weapon, but only if they bid it before the fight.

-Possibly different ship/lobby designs. Maybe PSO2 will take place after Pioneer 2 lands on Ragol, and it would be cool to see a distinct setting on each ship (like Oberon on top of the forest, Ariel on a shoreline, Puck on a desert, etc.)

-The standard requests (new character classes, items, weapons, levels)

Those are my 2?

that sound kool to me.
    don't forget you can kill someone if that person pissed you up or steal your item or money

Your Arena room idea is awesome! Somebody at Sonic Team, please listen to this guy and implement this idea. Wouldn't even be that hard to implement, real similar to quests. This would be a blast...they...must...add...this.

Thank you Draekkan for your contribution. I will add your ideas to the list I am compiling (www.nevikdreams.com/PSO2)

If you have any further ideas or comments on the ideas already present in the list, look for the tri-weekly post I make announcing the update of the list. These posts happen regularly on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.