Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by THOTH View Post
    Bah! I refuse to be pessimistic! Here's a dose of cheerful upbeatness for ya'll

Sega of France...come on, they can't honestly have inside knowledge of the company to that extent. If PSP is such an obscure game as they say, then their minds would surely be on other things any way.

Even if it isn't released in the US, do you honestly think considering how fanatical PS people are that there won't be an English patch in like.... a week? That's an exaggeration, but I'm sure someone would make one.

Even if there is no patch... umm...isn't there a lot of English in the game any way? Eh? Ehhhh?

Okay the last one might be pushing it...
    I'm with you! Hope until the end!
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

I don't mind playing the game in japanese. Ok, I don't actually speak japanese, but I have very good bases thanks to a lot of years of intense playing of imported games and reading of japanese websites (especially those concerning PSU). Learn katakanas, it is really helpful when getting to games! PSU JP, as a lot of japanese games, is full of English words written with katakanas.

Bah! I refuse to be pessimistic! Here's a dose of cheerful upbeatness for ya'll

Sega of France...come on, they can't honestly have inside knowledge of the company to that extent. If PSP is such an obscure game as they say, then their minds would surely be on other things any way.

Even if it isn't released in the US, do you honestly think considering how fanatical PS people are that there won't be an English patch in like.... a week? That's an exaggeration, but I'm sure someone would make one.

Even if there is no patch... umm...isn't there a lot of English in the game any way? Eh? Ehhhh?

Okay the last one might be pushing it...
    I agree!

I'm pretty sure there'll be a US release; I'll keep believing this, until I see officially from SEGA, in an announcement or something, that there is no, and never will be, a PSP US release. ;p

(Plus, I totally agree with the whole english patch in a week, XD)
    Feel free to add me to msn to talk about PSU/etc.~

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadowX View Post
    Give me my Bringer's Rifle and Caduceus NAO!!! ;_;
    Yes, we need those!

Though if they bring back Bringer's, does that mean they'll bring back Chaos Bringer?

Chaos Bringer Destroyer D1ABOLIK's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abashi76 View Post
    Yes, we need those!

Though if they bring back Bringer's, does that mean they'll bring back Chaos Bringer?
    We can only hope.

So, I've been wanting to learn Japanese for a while, and I recently have gained the ability to do so. Out of curiosity, what script will this game be written in? I'm wondering if it'd be worth an import just for practice...

So, I've been wanting to learn Japanese for a while, and I recently have gained the ability to do so. Out of curiosity, what script will this game be written in? I'm wondering if it'd be worth an import just for practice...
    All three.

im thinking of waiting till the E3, and if no announcement in E3 i'll just import lol

I have a cast and beast on JP version anyways so i can get SUV and wings! haha!
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

You WILL see an english version of the game regardless if soa launches it here or not. There are too many fans of PS and too many people that love PSP homebrew. An english version is inevitable.

Only thing I'd pay $40 bucks for a legit version would be to snag my characters off the server, but I could just as easily recreate them and save my monies.

So while I'd buy a legit version, I really don't see it happening. I'll just wait til a loyal fan haxorz it.

I had a question guys : does anyone know how you can the UMD for the demo? I will download it for sure, but as a collectionner I also want the UMD. I know we can only get those in Japan, but how? Which shops will give them please? Thanks !