Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1421222324252627 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws View Post
    That's slightly? That just about takes out any aspect of trade this game had. It kinda looks more like an offline game with four player support thrown in.

To be honest, I'm fine with that. >_>
    Well, actually. this game is really an offline game with multi-players mode. it is not online since started

btw, I think 20 min is quite long already, it is like a near-full episode of OVA.
    consider this is game disc, not Anime disc. (in JP, they like to sell 1 OVA of 25 min episode per 1 DVD lol)
    Last edited by Arika; Jun 30, 2008 at 10:19 AM.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EspioKaos View Post
    Oh, heh. I meant from previous reports. This article just got more specific on what could and could not be exchanged with others in multi-mode.
    Oh...my mistake. >_>

I'm not really good at picking up things like that. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Well, actually. this game is really an offline game with multi-players mode. it is not online since started

btw, I think 20 min is quite long already, it is like a near-full episode of OVA.
    consider this is game disc, not Anime disc. (in JP, they like to sell 1 OVA of 25 min episode per 1 DVD lol)
    I know it's not online, but I personally think not being able to trade items with friends is kinda ridiculous. I'm not even sure what it's trying to prevent.
    Last edited by furrypaws; Jun 30, 2008 at 10:22 AM.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by furrypaws View Post
    I know it's not online, but I personally think not being able to trade items with friends is kinda ridiculous. I'm not even sure what it's trying to prevent.
    I assume they're trying to make sure no one can dupe again.

I can see how the No Auto-Save thing could be the problem. Maybe you'd trade a friend for a rare item, your friend saves after, but you forget. After trading, since you didn't save, you'd lose it, but he couldn't trade you back because he saved after.

Additionaly, you'd end up with a dupe of the item you traded your friend, while your friend already has the old one.

Some items can be obtained only from clearing the game, but you end up losing them any way when you restart? Maybe you can dump all the items you obtain into the multi character...or maybe the whole "lose all item" thing was a misunderstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by THOTH View Post
    Some items can be obtained only from clearing the game, but you end up losing them any way when you restart? Maybe you can dump all the items you obtain into the multi character...or maybe the whole "lose all item" thing was a misunderstanding.
    It's probably more along the lines of certain items become available (in stores or as drops in certain missions) in your second and third play through instead of them just being given to you. Possibly. I'm still trying to find out exactly how the story mode inventory dump will affect your multi-mode character since they're supposed to be the same. It's frustrating when multiple official sources report contradicting details on the same thing. >_<

SUPER HYPED AGAIN.

I think what it means by the items that are only available after you complete the story is like, in AotI offline, you had to complete all these specific story missions to unlock S-Ranks, clothes, parts, EX Traps, etc. for your freeplay/extra mode type thing..

Or, atleast I hope it's like that, or REALLY hope that your story character keeps their items in the 2nd play..

Either way, this new info is exactly what I wanted to hear~
    Feel free to add me to msn to talk about PSU/etc.~

Quote Originally Posted by SabZero View Post
    Hey, there's PSP accessories coming out, PSU themed! Thread at official forum with link to store.

Do want
    I don't see where it includes the Texter. We need that.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Clothes and parts dropping in missions!? YAY!

I've always wanted rare clothes and parts, not from trading rare items for or limited time clothes and parts, but clothes and parts that drop from missions rare!

yay!
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Hey, there's PSP accessories coming out, PSU themed! Thread at official forum with link to store.

Do want
    Quote Originally Posted by panzer_unit View Post
    I don't see where it includes the Texter. We need that.
    Hm, really? This has a protective case, ear phones and a storage thing for the games. I preordered mine form yesasia.com - more expensive, but no shipping.

I'll have to look into this texter business when actually getting a PSP :P

Hm, really? This has a protective case, ear phones and a storage thing for the games. I preordered mine form yesasia.com - more expensive, but no shipping.

I'll have to look into this texter business when actually getting a PSP :P
    ... actually the texter thing was kind of a joke about stupid PSU accessories come and gone. It would be even worse on PSP than it already is:

1. doesn't have the required 2 thumbsticks
    2. doesn't have a plug-in controller for the texter to hijack
    3. doesn't have actual online play.

The best chat peripheral for PSP is probably your mouth. It should already be installed and in working order, if not consult your dentist or maxillofacial surgeon.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan