• Yes

26 35.62%
  • Nein

32 43.84%
  • Back to Warthammer with you

23 31.51%
  • I wanna try warhammer too

15 20.55%
  • If it were not Sonic Team I'd say yes.

24 32.88%
  • :E

25 34.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Compared to the first Phantasy Star the launch of PSU was a step back as they held back content to stretch out consumer interest which would be fine and dandy if it was feature complete like PSO was and kept it's content additions similar to that model.

That's why I decided to give it time so I could actually enjoy the game as in some aspects it's a step up from PSO but feature incomplete makes it hobble and the improvements can't be enjoyed fully.
    PSO was not the first phantasy star.

I am talking in Sonic team's hands.
    Most people here don't even know what the first Phantasy Star was.

I'm going to go with, "They never had their act together."

MG glitch -- losing button presses/releases on the client side
    Duplication -- Didn't ST learn menus from PSO?
    Inventory hacking -- Aren't you gonna check to see if that player even has 99 of that item to drop/sell?
    AotI Release -- How the hell do you not notice astronomically great drops?
    Robot Slowdown -- Exactly what is the correlation to robots exploding and frame rates?
    Title Updates -- When final approval of your code is not in your hands, you wait for final approval before announcing its release. You also do not blame "Microsoft politics" for your failure to understand this.
    I'm Guy, so what?

Hmm not sure if it's sonic team or Sega of AMerica at fault, but my bet is on the latter when it comes to billing issues... as for everything else i'd say ST has and is doing a great job at trying to keep it a secure game, the updates are regular and they are constantly tuning to give the best experience possible. I also think the community is very fun group of game loving folks... I'd recommend PSU to anyone... There is more than enough content here...

Quote Originally Posted by HyperShot-X- View Post
    u gotta be f'ing kiddin' here, coming fm someone who havn't even tried AOtI, eh? apparently u dunno whacha talkin' bout i'm afraid. Wut makes u think it's still 'ass balanced'? gib 1 good example that'll amuze me even mo', wuld ya?
    WT. WT are an ideal example of 'ass balanced'. They've been the worst class since the game released, and have just gotten further behind.

If you didn't like it before, you won't like it now. Move on.

Scarlet / ID:aurly; Shock Nurse @ Ship 2!

You will never know until you try it out for yourself if you give a damn about it.

Just keep in mind that PSU was never meant to be 'feature complete' like PSO was in the 1st place, and PSO was never meant to last that long as it did, even ST admitted this. They started adding new contents long after game sparked a huge popularity unexpectedly, and it only took 3 months at best after launch(at least on Xbox) until hacking started to take over beyond ST's control and went down hill over the years.

What you gotta realize is that PSU is the inevitable evolution of PSO's formulal over the years and it's 'feature incompleteness' is what drives this game forward. PSU '..is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what ya gonna git..' untill new contents get unlocked and updates are added over the course of its life.
    If you are one of those unfortunate few who just cannot accept this fact, then you're stuck with an outdated game(eventho classic) and a false hope that someday there will be a new upgraded version of the exact same game which will never happen in your life time i'm afraid.

*Oh, and if you think WT is that bad, why not try AT? Nobody's forcing you to stick to 1 class in this game but yourself.