Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

a high grind rattlesnac is really nice. you also gotta think. all the bullets have status effects on them. agito repca doesn't have a status effect. if you get your bullets lvld they do realy nice damage. also if you are looking for a grenade gun look up the gur asted, it does relitivly nive damage. and boma duranga pwns bosses. btw i love my shigga barret. with high lvl bullets that thing can almost one shot every small creature and makes short work of most normal creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by nightlights View Post
    a high grind rattlesnac is really nice. you also gotta think. all the bullets have status effects on them. agito repca doesn't have a status effect. if you get your bullets lvld they do realy nice damage. also if you are looking for a grenade gun look up the gur asted, it does relitivly nive damage. and boma duranga pwns bosses. btw i love my shigga barret. with high lvl bullets that thing can almost one shot every small creature and makes short work of most normal creatures.
    aw come one man you telling if there was an uber hard rifle to get. that had lets say 1000atp at the 5th grind you wouldnt spam whatever mission that it dropped on?

sure why not. but right now the rattlesnake/snac is about as good as it gets. i'm getting some really awesome damage out of mine. and with killer shot lvled up really high i can solo missions with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by mooonbow View Post
    oh and another way segac has scwerd over the gunners in this game is the bullet PA frag PAs
    only one worth getting is killer shot and maybe boma duranga
    Yak Zagenga
    Twin Mayalee

Besides if you are going to think that way then the only PAs worth getting as a fighter is Majarra and Jabroga. >.>

Wink

oh and another way segac has scwerd over the gunners in this game is the bullet PA frag PAs
    only one worth getting is killer shot and maybe boma duranga
    Shotguns do nearly 5000 per shot. Crossbow Ult does nearly 3000 per shot. Rifle PAs have knockdown and can do nearly 2000 per shot in the future not to mention Bil De Vears can't do shit against Rifle users with 31+ Bullets. Same goes for other certain monsters.

Oh and SMG can do nearly 1000 in the future as well.

All the dmg I mentioned is going to be happening in the near future. Just wait. For now the dmg is pretty close to above dmg.

2000 per rifle hit non-crit is still out of reach even with lvl 50 bullets against lvl 100+ monsters. If you had a +10 Rattlesnac, Male Beast lvl 150 GunMaster lvl 20, Shifta se lvl 5, Lumirus / Kaos Knight, and Zalure se lvl 5 against lvl 100+ monsters you might hit 2000 non-crit on the higher 3 elemental rifle bullets. But that is a lot of ifs especially the Rattlesnac +10.

LOL at complaining FG. When the ranged class out melee's the Melee / Magic hybrid class you know what 'balance' means to ST. Go play a WT then complain.

Quote Originally Posted by zanotam View Post
    LOL at complaining FG. When the ranged class out melee's the Melee / Magic hybrid class you know what 'balance' means to ST. Go play a WT then complain.
    LOL, I get that, because I am a WT.

But let's not go down that road. At least we (WT's) can heal ourselves with LV20 (LV30) Resta.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by zanotam View Post
    Been there, done that.

i agree with you 100% on this. Fortegunners have gotten the shaft form ST since day 1 of this game. and here is why

1st we had/have the longest and hardest lvling skills in this game BULLETS!!!!! anyone who has gotten a rifle bullet maxed out before the PA reblance can vouch for this.

2nd weapons, we have had to find are weapons on the hardest mission out there..before AOI it was extremly diffacult to get ppl to go to Desert goilith. Blackbull, Rattlesnake, shigga baret, gur asted. anyone who tried to solo these missons before AOI can tell you horror stories.

3rd before there element update LASER CANNONS!!!!!!!!! i am a hardcore fortegunner and i belived these guns where a JOKE before they got there update.

anymore ideas please add on
    Wait, so...

1. Before the PA update, bullets were the hardest PAs to level?
    2. Before AotI, Desert Goliath was hard?
    3. Before the element update, Laser Cannons were nerfed?

So...it kinda sounds like that's all in the past. What's there to still complain about?