Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default here is sumthing else to ponder? uber weapon for fortegunner?

ok there are 3 Forte classes right?
    ForteFighter, ForteTecher, ForteGunner..would you agree with me when i say that these 3 classes are the main gurdian<SP?> classes? if so then read on. here is my problem. FF and FT get an amazing weapon in the form of the agito replca, and bil de ax. 2 weapons one harder to get then the other but both are very powerfull. the FT gets a psycho wand and the gaozoran rod both hard to get and hard to get mats for them. i was wondering what do the ForteGunners get? ooo a song for death IMO one of the cheesest weapon out there. now while the FF and the FT get to keep there weapons (mentioned above) whenever they go to the masterclasses. the mastergunner looses there most powerfull weapon. but in reality a high grinded shigga desta does more dmg then the song for death. when are gunners gonna get an uber storng hard to find rifle? sumone mentioned a relic gun. iv never heard of this weapon. has anyone else? i want an uber weapon for my fortegunner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Inferno is a godly weapon but Sega fucked us all over when the Server overheated and majority of people could not log in during the long weekend holiday.

yes the allmighty love inferno a once a year item and again FF and FT can get there uber items all year long. does this seem right?

Yeah I thought the love inferno might be good (maybe not for those who are insecure about their sexuality though lol seen people moan about sweet deaths hearts looking "gay" a few times :P (love all these heart weapons myself lol wish more werent female only))

Also you guys already get long range knockdown with your rifles so its not that bad if you dont get the better ones right away

rattlesnake i guess. untill killer elite and edel fusil are released.

Degahna Cannon is your best bet until Edel Fusil is released in three years. And the Spread Needle could also be considered a range Uber. (Mainstream company weapons aren't ubers)

The Relic Gun appears in your inventory when your room is full of cactachairs, you have 50% dark Yamata-misakis, a 46% ice Gi-senba, a power level of at least 9000, many pylons, and you have slain Ronald Mcdonald. Possibly.
    Last edited by RegulusHikari; Jun 13, 2008 at 01:04 PM.

Master of the blue rose chaostroop3's Avatar

love inferno
    rattlesnake / snac
    spread needle
    deghna cannon
    theres others.......but they arnt any easyer to get than these

if you whant good weps and like guns go protrancer becouse all there wepons have a very good and expencve version =D
    Feed Me!
    No Feed Me! www.pokeplushies.com
    Xiorath F newman level 130 20 Fortetecher
    Okatsunami F CAST level 62 10 PT/1 FF
    Gt:Chaostroop Send me a friend request!

Love inferno = GRM(meaning it is just the standard 12* weapon) product and does not = Repca/Pwand. Same with the Killer Elite.
    There is currently no 12* gun equivilant to the two far as i'm concerned. Maybe the real spread needle will be when its released in 2012.
    I am the law.

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

12* Kubara Agito Repca - Superior Broadsword
    12* Kubara Psycho Wand - Superior Tech Rod
    12* Kubara .................. - Superior ??????????

I'm thinking Spread Needle but thats a Shotgun. Most ForteGunners you think of Grenades or Rifles.

I'd love to see a .50 Cal Barrett Sniper Rifle from Kubara.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

I agree it was pretty stupid of ST making a regular 12* weapon board drop only on a seasonal rare monster.