View Poll Results: How would u rate AOtI compared to PSU V.1?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • PERFECT 10/10 o.O

8 15.38%
  • 9.0 & UP

12 23.08%
  • 8.0 & UP

22 42.31%
  • 7.0 & UP :/

5 9.62%
  • 6.0 & UP

3 5.77%
  • Below 6.0 X(

2 3.85%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raven5_1 View Post
    as a stand alone? AOtI gets 7.0

in comparison to PSU V.1? 10/10
    ^ What he said.

AoI is so much better than v.1 in every way but it's a far from perfect game. We need harder enemies, more variety, new content (not just reskins), and better balance in a number of areas. Oh, and a team that doesn't mess up every single update.

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Not comparing it to anything, 7/10. It's got its good spots. What I dislike most is how Sega constantly unbalances their missions, almost purposely it seems. It doesn't make sense that a C rank mission with level 15 creatures gives 20 something less MP than a C rank mission with level 5 creatures.

Mm, compared to v1, AOI isn't much different. The only reason I'd give it a point difference in favor of v1 is because there seemed to be more of a challenge and an overall less depressing spirit back then.

PSU: 9, AOI: 8. It'd probably be lower for both of them if I was being completely honest, but I feel like being nice / biased.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

AOI is 1000x better. The things that needed to be changed, were changed for the most part.

Gah

I miss 10 billion Grinna's coming at you in DG

I miss Horde's of mobs coming at you in DT

Other then that

AOI seems <3

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HyperShot-X- View Post
    don't be scared to plz, the poll is not about scoring on the complete package never..
    Fine. I would give AOI a good, hard hitting number to 5 compare to the old one. The expansion got boring for me much quicker than the original and personally, there wasn't much stuff added to it at the expansions release. I can say the same thing for V1 but I wasn't around at launch so it doesn't matter. I do think this game has gotten rid of the need for a party and nerfed all of the good missions to the point where everything dies as soon as you stare at them. A few of the S2 missions should have been out at launch personally with a few of the exchange missions.

The PSO areas in AOI arn't too great either. For such a big advertising point it doesn't do to well there...

Quote Originally Posted by Yuudai_Riisu View Post
    why not?

I give it an 8.0 the adjusts make it easier to make progress and finding things is more enjoyable. Though the game lacks variety in certain areas of the game I enjoy it.

It's better, but it's also free!

About the argument of AOtI making the game too easy, I'm all for setting up your own challenge as it was meant to make the game more enjoyable. You are making it too easy by putting yourself in a full party with maxed out lvls & stats. The game being designed for upto 6 ppl in a party doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be in a full party at all times to make the most fun out of it. But a full party does have its specific advantage when you go for PA frags, rare boss drops & rewards.

The game is more fun & challenging in a smaller group of 2 or 3 with your buddies and even soloing is quite enjoyable occasionally. 4 ppl is ideal for group missions like Her Secret mission, 5 ppl for Bruce mission. The real challenge in these group missions is not just about completing the mission successfully but more about how fast can your group beat it which is quite similar to the old school c-mode time attack from PSO.
    Managing your own list of group of friends and setting up your own challenge as well as being flexible in raising & managing alt chars are all part of this game, and it's easy to just blame everything on the game itself not realizing how much time you put in the game to the point when nothing is fun anymore.

PSUV1 had more fun missions and rares were rare. u couldnt just hunt for 2 days and get it things took weeks and weeks and u spent up every liuttle penny u got for your favorite weapon.

i liked it, it was nice. i also liked it when u didnt level up instantly to the cap lol.

Although AotI does have more updates, better combat system, and more levels and areas to explore, better room system and more and better pretty much everything.

And in the old game u couldnt find anything but this time nothing is unfindable

sega cant seem to find a soft spot >.>

oh well both had their good sides, both are the same to me, it is really the same game, and im having the same amount of fun with it too.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM