Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default ~{o|DreXxin and Seority|o}~ More than a wedding! Now with pics! :3

That's right!
    DreX and I are having a PSU wedding and hosting events in celebration of it!
    There will be screen shot contests, time attacks, pageants, and more! Over 30 mil in prizes! If you're not into the competition, come to hang with all of us anyway! Fun is to be had! >:3
    As far as the actually ceremony goes, that will be private and by invite only (Sorry! ><), but as far as the events, all are welcome!
    UPDATE: Thank you to all who attended! We really apprciate all your support and thank you's for our wedding. We might be planning some events in the future, do to massive pleas , so keep your heads up.
    Servers: PC/PS2
    All events will be held on Universe 16.
    Day: 6/22/08
    Time events will start: 2:00pm, central time. (We will make a seperate topic to tell you guys when and what we are starting specifically.)
    Meeting place: 4th Floor (Uni 16!)
    Staff Peoples! (So far)
    DreXxiN/Seority - Head honchos
    Zero - Best Man / Group Superviser
    Ertai Clou - Preist / Moderator
    Chuck_Norris - Group Leader
    Lozier - Group Leader
    (There's still time to sign up! All will be paid and gifted!)
    What to expect:
    *Screen Shot Contest!*
    -Best picture of Groom/Bride/Couple/Group/Mission/Etc.
    -There will be special prizes to be won for taking awesome "secret" shots! (Hints! Take some pictures of the group your time attacking with. Make them 1337 looking! / Catch DreX or I in action to win big monies!)
    -In order to submit screenies, send them to us within the next week after our event and we will evaluate them all and PM you if you win!
    -The catch is to take them all through out the event. As many as you want. You can ask us to do different poses, you can get your own group together and shoot some stuff also! Have some fun with this!

These events are in the order we are doing them. Remember that we will post updates to tell you all when we are starting such events.
    *Odd Time Attacks!*
    +Gimped Madness!
    -Guntechers and Wartechers take pride as this is all for you! Come and join as one party to defeat SEED Awakened S2. Team with the best time gets the gold! (and bragging rights! XD ).
    -Must be at least level 1 Guntecher/Wartecher. Any races.
    -Will be held at HIVE No.3.
    +Head Shot!
    -Whip out your pistols and fire them high! Using only single pistols (NOT DOUBLE), your team will attempt to rape, Lab Recovery S with the fastest timing to earn your reward! Shoot em up, shoot em up!
    -Any race. Must be able to use a single pistol.
    -Will meet in (more info later).
    +Stand Still, Fighter Kills!
    -Time to rape Bruce! (Just kidding) This event will show up to the toughest of the toughest. Use your Forte Fighting skills to get a award winning Bruce S time. A little asisstance is possible.
    -Teams will consist of either four Forte Fighters, or three Forte Fighters and one Protranser, whatever you prefer. Any race welcome.
    -Will be held in Moatoob Guardians branch.
    +This Must Be Love!
    -It is the time for love with this unique event. We will pretend that we all have purple rings and will be sticking close to our luvies while destroying all the creatures and keeping ourselves alive in Sakura Blast S.
    -Will be taking place in Hot Springs.
    -Parties must be of only one male and one female character. There will be a bonus for same raced couples.
    -Swimgear required.
    Spoiler!
    *The Better Events*
    +Skeet Skeet Elite!
    -Think you have scrapped enough hours into this game to want some credit? Or do you just think you f*ing rock? Come join this top dog event and strut your stuff.
    -There will be winners for best class. (Best FF, AF, AT, FG, FT, Hunter, etc.)
    -Things that will be accounted for are your weapons (%'s, and grinds), PAs and their levels, class level, and race. (Yeah, we're racist. So what? Want to fight about it?)
    -No prerequisites.
    -This will meet on 4th Floor Guardians Branch. Judging will be in 5th Floor, but only by admitance.
    -We will call things up one class at a time. (Example; All are waiting in 4th Floor. I will call out, "All trying out for best Acro Fighter please follow me now." And those whom are participating will follow me to the 5th floor.)
    -Make sure you have your best weapons on your pallette when judged.
    -We will announce winners when all classes are evaluated.
    +Beauty Queen
    -Think you're hot? Think you're cute? Think you're just friggin awesome looking? Think you're all of the above?! Come star at this event as you show off your characters cool and charm!
    -There will be winners for race and sex. (Example, Best Male Beast, Best Female Cast, etc.)
    -One character per account.
    -This will be won as a popularity contest. One with most votes wins!
    -Will be held at Falz Memoria.
    -Secret prizes will be handed out to those whom appease DreX and I the most. (Hint: We look for authenticity with your class and also great diversion. Something less usually seen will get you a better chance. )
    *Dance Dance PSU!*
    -As for a finale to this epic day, we are going to the club to chill and show off our moves! Let your digital feet fly and take the hearts of others as you shimmy for some extra winnings for this ending event!
    -DreX also asks if you can wear formal wear to this dance just to look nice and spiffy. Exept Riccardo is allowed to keep on his Mankini, and ONLY Riccardo. Why? Pssh, that's a silly question .
    -Any and all our welcome.
    -3rd Floor Club.

We are also in need of staff. If you were intested in helping us, just contact DreXxiN or I to get the information. Yes, you will get paid, along with a special gift from me.

I hope that many of you will come have fun and celebrate DreXxiN's and my special day!

Last edited by Seority; Jun 26, 2008 at 04:12 AM.

u r hazing a psu weddin wut a losah

Nice drawing, first of all (), and I might pop in to one of these events. Whether or not I will or if I'll compete if I do depends on my mood and schedule that day. Good luck with the festivities though.

PSO2: Kylie.HUnewearl.Sh02

Khanny - Female Cast - Hunter - Fighter - Ship 10 Lv 30

"I kinda do YouTube "

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    u r hazing a psu weddin wut a losah

Nice drawing, first of all (), and I might pop in to one of these events. Whether or not I will or if I'll compete if I do depends on my mood and schedule that day. Good luck with the festivities though.
    Awesomeness! And thank you! I'm still working on fully coloring it, with the help of guides and the 1337 peeps here.

Thank you chaoskila!

...uhm, ok

inb4pmovedtoplayermatchup

.............Y Y Y YYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! u see this is y thay put thos dam haets and shit in the lobes this game is for killing thinges RRRRRRRRRRAAAAEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGG

THE DAM ANGER MONKEY @(0)^(0)@
    [ijpg]C:\Documents and Settings\Amanda Bull\Desktop\xgp2.jpg[/jpg]

Sorry if you cant read what I am typing I have delixia and its hard for me at times

likes unlikely crossovers Magitek_X's Avatar

So, what day is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Magitek_X View Post
    So, what day is this?
    I was wondering the same...

Oops.
    Sorry about that.
    That just shows you that you can read something many times and still miss stuff.