Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

like the idea did for cloths. u have like 20+ cloths just sitin there in pm takin up space. putin it in closet is kool idea.even if you have the pm storage + it gets annoying. think drops should be raised even if its .000001% upped cause this -1 milion drop rate suks. some of us have jobs and such so cant play all day like the little kiddies and the no lives people. >_>;...

I play too much to post here much. Mman2000's Avatar

Ok here's what I'd like to see happen:

Microsoft buys out segac and takes over the PSU NA servers.

They promptly merge the PC and 360, and integrate billing into their own windows/xbox live system, drop the gaystation 2 and stop limiting the game, and start getting some more downloadable content out. Seriously, this game would own if it wasn't being run by a japanese company that doesn't give two shits about gamers outside of Japan. If segac isn't going to properly manage the american servers, they should give it up to someone who would.
    When the king acts like a badass the ace just sits back and lets him make a fool out of himself.

This is my update wish:

18th: Nudaiz GBR with all the levels and S2's the JP got too.
    Nudaiz festival lobbies w/ Summer Jaggos.

Thats it thats all im waiting for, we get that and i dont care anymore.

Oh and a straight answer to MAG!!! I want it back but i would care if they just dropped it im sure people wanna know if its coming or not more than anything -_-
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

i would like it if psu would have a like information bar so you could see which missions are popular. and sega could advertise psu a bit more o.O

If I'm repeating anything, just count it as QFT

-Streamlined partner card menus

-Newman special ability: Attack speed increase (really, what would a make a photon blast diferant from SUV or Nanoblast? Giving newmans an attack speed boast would compansate their less than steller ATP, and give them a compleatly diferant racial ability)

-better graphics for 360 (and by that I mean that the 360's graphics should be on par with the PC at max settings on alll)

-More char slots (2 more would be enough)

-separate the headgear from the hair options (there is actually a pair of shades I would like to put on my char, but I don't like the hair style for them on that char)

-attack boost on crea-weapons (the real crea weapons, the one's humans and newmans can use)

-Either move clothes to the closet, or let me use the closet in a friends room, which brings me to my next point

-display who's room my friends are, I'm kinda tired of going to my friends gamertag to see if they are in his/her room, and also while where here

-the ability to go strait from one person's room to another without going back to your own room, and finaly concerning rooms

-give me the option of starting from my room.
    Quote Originally Posted by SupraMKIV View Post
    Oh wow! I'm lucky my xbox RROD'ed...Thanks MS, you saved me from the rollback.
    I hear ya! THANK YOU MICROSOFT!

Quote Originally Posted by BFGfreak View Post
    -Streamlined partner card menus
    That and adding a picture to partner cards (like the pics on MAG leaderboard) would be nice :>.

-Newman special ability: Attack speed increase (really, what would a make a photon blast diferant from SUV or Nanoblast? Giving newmans an attack speed boast would compansate their less than steller ATP, and give them a compleatly diferant racial ability)
    That would be great, but in my opinion it should be a boost around half or 1/4 of what acrofighter gets, just a big enough boost to make newmans comparable to at least humans.
    But then humans wouldn't have anything special other than being the balanced stats race x.x (and also being the race with the most racial boosts, I guess that would be humans special thingy, if newmans would get a boost speed in skills, maybe humans should get a racial boost in all classes ).

-better graphics for 360 (and by that I mean that the 360's graphics should be on par with the PC at max settings on alll)
    That and fix the robot slowdown you guys have...

-More char slots (2 more would be enough)
    I sure could use 2 more char slots :>

-separate the headgear from the hair options (there is actually a pair of shades I would like to put on my char, but I don't like the hair style for them on that char)
    Agree with this also.

-attack boost on crea-weapons (the real crea weapons, the one's humans and newmans can use)
    Or instead of an attack boost, maybe they should be faster, or giving the extra hit to photon arts also, instead of just the normal attacks. There are going to be S rank creas, but in terms of stats, they're almost as bad as the A rank creas >.>

-Either move clothes to the closet, or let me use the closet in a friends room, which brings me to my next point

-display who's room my friends are, I'm kinda tired of going to my friends gamertag to see if they are in his/her room, and also while where here

-the ability to go strait from one person's room to another without going back to your own room, and finaly concerning rooms

-give me the option of starting from my room.
    Agree with all of this, and about clothes, they should be saved in the closet instead of the pm. Like this maybe we could change clothes even on lobbys like the beach and kugo hot springs.
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Jul 13, 2008 at 12:47 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Graphically the PC version isn't really on par with most PC games released around the same time. That said, I'd like to see the PC version get some improved graphics... and may as well give it to the 360 as well.

I would like PSU to become what PSO was.

If I'm repeating anything, just count it as QFT

Umm yeah, I don't think that's too fair to Newmans. Just doesn't really cut it as a racial ability. And they should get something in the form of photon blasts just because they are like SUV's and Nanoblast. Nothing says they have to be unique. Any racial ability is enough for Newmans.

And as for humans not having one: that's expected. After all, they would and should gain exclusive rights to real Crea weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by a-NUB-is View Post
    I would like PSU to become what PSO was.
    I suggest that you play PS:P then. It's the right balance between the two. I hope that we get most of the stuff and objects that are in that game.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

maybe some new exciting music would be appreciated, but i'm only looking forward to level 150 monsters for the time being.
    Last edited by Zefiris; Jul 13, 2008 at 08:42 PM.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055