Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How have you PSO'ers been?

Well this post is probably in the wrong place but whatever. just came to the page to see where the game has gone. I'm
    suprised there are as much people as there are that still play. I kind of miss this game now lol not as big as ffxi but still better
    in my eyes(Not PSU, but PSO) but I don't play either now. Good times with this one though. It's been many moons since I had
    my 3 brothers and 2 Korean friends all together downstairs at 4am playing this game on our sunday mornings even
    though we would get one hour of sleep before church in the morning. We even made a pretty cool clan "extreme predators
    aka EP. Very touching moment to have beaten Olga Flow and hear that song. I'm pretty sure we thought we were the
    best until we got online after some odd years of playing(DC to XBOX) and met all of you hackers :P I thought snowfox was
    extra cool. Yeah we were all legit for a long minute. That's when the game was actually fun and addicting. Playing Ps Online
    was still very fun. The first person we came across dropped a butt-load of rare items for all of us. Most of the people on the
    game were pretty cool too. Even though TTF was the best way to level, I always liked to play through the whole levels and
    get to know the people. And I had A really high pitch voice so I always tried to lower it in the mic lol. I even remember once, a
    gay dude hit me up askin me about some funky stuff lol. Coming to this site brought back memories even though it's changed
    SO much. I spent like 10 hours choosing my avatar when I first made an account on this page when I was about 12. This was
    like 6 years ago. if anyone remembers my old name "liquoursicc". I didn't even drink back then so it makes no sense. Crazy
    how I'm in college now. I spent most of my elementary life playing this game. I even reserved PSU like a year before it came
    out.. but never came around to buying it. though I did get to participate in crashing the DL for the beta on 360 for PSU. Well
    No need to comment. Just wanted to say my piece and probably not going to check back on this either. If anyone was
    wondering, I was a lvl120 ramar, lvl 60 humar, and for the few months of blueburst, lvl 60 humar, lvl 30 ramar. So for all of you
    fellow pso'rs, stay up! and if you read this, i appreciate you taking your time to see what boring memories I had to share.
    Last edited by epgloreus; Jun 18, 2008 at 08:30 AM.

Wow, just know there's Carriage Return on every keyboard. It makes things readable.

Sorry about this completely useless post but you really should edit your post so that people can actually read what you said.

my bad kid. I dont know what carriage return is. But I'm more than willing to do it.

It'd be simpler if he just said "enter key" instead of carriage return

Carriage Return, is that some kind of train service?

But really, use the enter key, makes a big block of text easier to read.

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

I believe nowadays it is called "enter" epgloreus.

just throwing it out there but i believe the carraiage return is referring to type writers in which case you hit enter and it returned the carraige to the begging of the page on a new line. just a guess though.

Default For those what would like to read it

Quote Originally Posted by epgloreus View Post
    Well this post is probably in the wrong place but whatever.

Just came to the page to see where the game has gone. I'm suprised there are as much people as there are that still play.

I kind of miss this game now lol not as big as ffxi but still better in my eyes(Not PSU, but PSO) but I don't play either now. Good times with this one though. It's been many moons since I had
    my 3 brothers and 2 Korean friends all together downstairs at 4am playing this game on our sunday mornings even though we would get one hour of sleep before church in the morning. We even made a pretty cool clan "extreme predators" aka EP. Very touching moment to have beaten Olga Flow and hear that song. I'm pretty sure we thought we were the best until we got online after some odd years of playing(DC to XBOX) and met all of you hackers :P I thought snowfox was extra cool.

Yeah we were all legit for a long minute. That's when the game was actually fun and addicting.

Playing Ps Online was still very fun. The first person we came across dropped a butt-load of rare items for all of us. Most of the people on the game were pretty cool too. Even though TTF was the best way to level, I always liked to play through the whole levels and get to know the people. And I had A really high pitch voice so I always tried to lower it in the mic lol. I even remember once, a gay dude hit me up askin me about some funky stuff lol.

Coming to this site brought back memories even though it's changed SO much. I spent like 10 hours choosing my avatar when I first made an account on this page when I was about 12. This was like 6 years ago. if anyone remembers my old name "liquoursicc". I didn't even drink back then so it makes no sense.

Crazy how I'm in college now. I spent most of my elementary life playing this game. I even reserved PSU like a year before it came out.. but never came around to buying it. though I did get to participate in crashing the DL for the beta on 360 for PSU.

Well No need to comment. Just wanted to say my piece and probably not going to check back on this either. If anyone was wondering, I was a lvl120 ramar, lvl 60 humar, and for the few months of blueburst, lvl 60 humar, lvl 30 ramar. So for all of you fellow pso'rs, stay up! and if you read this, i appreciate you taking your time to see what boring memories I had to share.
    he actually hit enter to make the block of text, which is just sick and wrong
    I also didn't feel like correcting his spelling and grammar

also this should really have been in the Phantasy Star Online forum not PSUs
    Even in death i still serve

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury