Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Grinding

the synth bonus is one thing. waiting for a few things to be at 100% for that. but the grind bonus i doubt will help any. I hate seeing "very high chance of success" and still failing with anything over an A+9 or even S+9-10 i hate how with S ranks after the second or third grind even an S+8 is just "high chance of success" on a 3 luck day... high chance meaning "you're screwed if you try but good luck anyway..."
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

you know... i'm starting to feel like the weapon explodeing in your face was better when you could still grind a weapon with @+10 with lv3 luck. and get about 4 or 5 successes at true 100% before it began to lower.

sega did a fix on pa leveling i think they need to pull there heads out of their rumps and stop turning weapons into chew toys when grinding.
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Failing is about 60 % of the time for me.
    Mainly why i only grind to 3-4 usually.
    And usually ends with either 4/7 or 3/8 before i give it a rest. :S
    One things is to grind for power, but you gotta think about the selling value too..who would want a 3/3 or something like that just because one is greedy?
    Yeah, only if it´s real cheap people might buy it...so yeah i try being careful.

i usually only grind things i intend to keep anyway, but i do see what you're talking about. i hate looking through shops and seeing something grinded down to 2/2 or 3/3 etc... and then you see the price tag and they're asking for full price of what other people have in their shops for a 3/10 etc.
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

I have a 10/10 Twin death pistols, and a 10/10 majima rod... the 9 star pistol and rod

I got lucky as can be, i did it to 2 pistols, the first one broke at 7/10 so i fed it to the mag, got 10/10 on the second one... then right after that i went thru 2 hajima rods before the third one finally made 10/10

yey me

Dayton/Fairborn/Troy/Springfield, OH, USA

As horrible as my grinding luck is, I get some good stuff every once in a while. just gotta keep at it. If you're going for 10/10, don't accept anything less. If its a 50% weapon, you may want to grind it in sessions(NOT ALL AT ONCE). My 4/4 50% Okanoh can attest to this.

I took 5 vipers, and got 1 to 10 and one broke 9-10.

I took 12 ryusaikanoh, and the best I had was a 7/10.

dam beasts runnin the yohmei shop. = (
    ~360~ MCVelvetJanuary
    ~Skyly~ Beseal 180 AF/FF/WT | True Villain Caseal 170+ AT/GT
    Violent Violet Caseal 180 PT/GM/FM | Mistress Vulcana Newearl 179+ MF

wow so in other wors gringid sucks i see yeah when i was trying to grind mt 22% tyrant spadac it borke all the way to +3 -_- damn you sega.....

PSO2 - MAHOU MOONLIGHT MSAksion's Avatar

Koji - whoa whoa a tyrant spadac is a 12* weapon right?

If youre not using S+9 or S+10 then i wouldn't grind past Grind level 3. If you want Grind level 4 then its S+9 or not at all.

The first 3 grinds you can get away with using a measly S+1 to S+3. But after that its S+9 all the way.

A lot of my S rank weapons are like 3/9. I do have a kohibuteri 5/10 that i stupidly used a S+5 on the 5th grind - thankfully it worked.

As for A rank stuff - i've broken so many Shatos and Magical wands but I have successfully made a half-dozen 9/9 Magical wands and Shatos. Gave a few to my friends. I kept the 10/10 Shato and a 9/9 Magical Wand for me.

My Deghana Cannon is 5/10 - dont ask how i did that without A+10 grinders. Every other weapon i think is only 3/10 or 4/10.

My goal for any Rank Weapon is 5/10 or 5/9. Any higher is pushing it unless i have many of that weapon - like Shato or Magical Wand.

PSO2 - Ship02 - Mahou Moonlight,90 Techer 90 Force
    Artwork by CRIMSONSKYE - Dec 2018

honeslty if my grider cam out better would bother since nobody was selling any s-grinders at the time anyway -_-

I generally don't grind higher then +3 on S ranks (I'm terrified to push my beloved psycho wand above the +3 mark >.<) But I get A ranks high all the time. I have shatos 7/10 and 8/10, had 3 10/10 chao staffs and I only went through 4 or 5 others to get 3 to 10 on a 3* luck day. Haven't tried a set of twin DBs yet but I have a pair waiting till I have luck again.

On the down side... I wanted to get my tesbra to +4 really, really bad. Its now 3/6 and I gave it to a friend who needed it and got a new one.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.