Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Question What PA's Did You Waste Time On?

As soon as I knew about Fighmaster and its weapon selection, I laughed because of all of the photon arts I wasted leveling when I could have leveled the ones that matter for Fighmaster. I had all the photon arts for every S rank weapon for Fortefighter, leveled up pretty good too (all of these were leveled before PA rebalance just in case if someone asks). The wasted PA's I had were:

Knuckles:
    LV 21 Bogga Danga
    LV 23 Bogga Zubba
    LV 25 Bogga Robado
    LV 21 Ikk Hikk

Twin Saber:
    LV 26 Rising Crush
    LV 26 Assault Crush
    LV 30 Splendor Crush
    LV 34 Cross Hurricane

Twin Claw:
    LV 21 Bukuu Rensan-ga
    LV 36 Renzan Seidan-ga
    LV 25 Rensan Senshou-ga
    LV 22 Chuei Jitotsushin

Saber:
    LV 31 Rising Strike
    LV 30 Gravity Strike
    LV 25 Spinning Strike

Claw:
    LV 27 Shousen Totsuzen-ga
    LV 16 Senten Kanzan-ga
    LV 11 Bukuu Saien-zan

So I was wondering how many of your PA's that you leveled will you never use again because of the master classes? You may list the photon arts with their levels.

if i ever go into master class as the weapon limit is insanely stupid. the armor and units i can see being S only and only S weapons. but limiting them to a handful of weapons when if they are a fighter master then every melle weapon should be available, for a gun master every gun should be available.
    the force master... um... well they get there 3 tech weapons... so there n to actualy that bad other then they can use guns or sabers as backups.

most of my pas do not matter for fm
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Eh, I don't really think of it as a waste. I will eventually go back to FF after FighMaster is maxed out, because I like the other weapons too much.

Pick the class that you like best. Don't let the "uber" stats blind you. If you put all of that time into leveling up those PA's then you should use them.

My main is a WT and i'm not budging from that spot. I just created another character to be a FM...

Which reminds me. Why not just pass those PA's to one of your alts? They'll make good use of them. And since you'll have one FM, your alt can be a FF.

Looks like a win-win situation to me.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Buten Shuren-zan. It's just so cool looking. XD

All of the ultimate gun PA's, save for Killer Shot and Boma Duranga, seem quite obsolete and useless to me now... ;_;

As far as melee PA's go, I never can decide which class I like best, so it's not much of a loss for me, lol. If only I could choose which S ranks to be able to wield...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    Pick the class that you like best. Don't let the "uber" stats blind you. If you put all of that time into leveling up those PA's then you should use them.

My main is a WT and i'm not budging from that spot. I just created another character to be a FM...

Which reminds me. Why not just pass those PA's to one of your alts? They'll make good use of them. And since you'll have one FM, your alt can be a FF.

Looks like a win-win situation to me.
    Fighmaster fits me perfectly; nothing but melee with LV 50 photon arts, speed boost, and Freeze Trap G's.

It's okay that I wasted all that time on those PA's, they were fun while it lasted.

I would give them to another character, but I only use one character. The other character slots I just use for synthesizing PM's.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

Oh right. I forgot to do teh epeen flex. :3

Twin Saber
    Assault Crush LV25
    Cross Hurricane LV28
    Rising Crush LV20

Twin Dagger
    Moubu Seiren-zan LV12
    Renga Chuujin-shou LV23
    Renkai Buyou-zan LV30

Twin Claw
    Bukuu Rensen-ga LV14
    Renzan Seidan-ga LV27
    Rensan Senshou-ga LV18

Claw
    Bukuu Saien-zan LV28
    Shousen Totsuzan-ga LV27

Slicer
    Chikki Kyoren-jin LV30

Knuckles
    Bogga Danga LV25
    Bogga Zubba LV20

Saber
    Gravity Strike LV23

Dagger
    Buten Shuren-zan LV24

Sword
    Tornado Break LV30

The Sword PA was listed because I wasted time on it in a different way... i leveled it on a different character before Photon Art exchange was implemented. My other Tornado Break is LV40. :3

[/epeen]

well i didn't waste any PA's i leveled all the skills and bullets and techs i needed to for the classes i use. master classes look terrible to me. can't even solo some missions as masterforce or fighmaster because of the lack of a ranged weapon. and fighmasters lack of weapons is just blah. i dont think sega really understands what the term "master" implies honestly. masterforce is also another annoyance. i really can't stand that i capped all my support techs and they're only giving "master"force level 10 support? lol what a waste, i'm sticking with fortetecher.