Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    Always red one first just to be safe. There are possible chances that the red one will not drop anything if any of the blue ones are killed first.

Poufuilly Slimes are better to pipe than to do runs with. Unlike other monsters that can change to rare counterparts, there are very few Poufuilly Slimes around in Caves so it makes it very difficult to actually get the Pouilly Slime out when doing runs.

To be quite honest, the only time Pouilly Slimes are worth piping over for are the rares in Ultimate. In VH, you can easily find the same rare in Ultimate later on. Unless you are really desparate, in which I suggest you do runs in VH instead just to get more EXP and hunt it in Ultimate later when you are a higher enough level.
    Well viridias get devil/battles in vh from them, but yeah, i rather pipe them than just do runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxox View Post
    Well viridias get devil/battles in vh from them
    They don't though...Viridias get Devil/Battle from Nar Lilies.

Quote Originally Posted by Splash View Post
    They don't though...Viridias get Devil/Battle from Nar Lilies.
    My bad i meant orans.

lol I just want god powers, i need to farm up 5, one for me and 2 for each of my friends, until i can do that my friend is not gonna hook me up with the 3 god hp he farmed.

ya i am gonna just get to ultimate cause i want my red saber already god dang it.

Talking same same

i had the same problem on ultimate cave. I was looking for a rare slime to get a morning glory.
    I just split and piped. now i have 6 morning glorys.

Whiskey/Newearl Addict Lance813's Avatar

i think hildetorrs are the hardest to find, either that or blues. Damn Bears

Im about to start mah Sange hunt part 4

Yeah, for Pouilly Slimes you have to kill the red one first and none of the blue ones can die or the drop will have already been used for the blue one that dies. I didn't know this and piped maybe 5 Pouilly Slimes, resulting in me getting nothing each time I kill them, being suspicious, going on psoworld, finding out about not letting any of the others die first, getting mad, and restarting my hunt .

This means that while you pipe and split them, none of the blue ones can die at any time. And since on Ultimate it's a pain in the ass to have none of them kill each other, I just decided to pipe in that room that has two original blue slimes off spawn and not split them. Addicting food or some quest like that. It's the quest that has a bunch of lillies in a circular perimeter around the room later on.

Yeah, it took forever piping with 2 slimes and not splitting, but I didn't have to worry about any of the blue ones killing each other and cheating me out of a drop. It took 9 Pouilly Slimes with this method to get my Lavis Cannon, but I think it was worth it.

I don't think the whole "share drop rate"-thing is correct. I just killed 8 slimes divided from 2 first and got 2 items. Wanting to test this theory I went on, finding a single slime. I divided it into 4 then killed them. I got 3 items.

So the difficulty lies in finding out how this effects telepiping. Would killing 3 slimes out of 4, getting 3 items, then telepiping and repeat the process work? Probably not, the drop rate for each clone has probably been used. So you don't want to end up with to many killed slimes but even if you have killed all 7 there is still a chance of getting a red slime that gives loot.

Hope someone will do some further testing here.
    Help accelerate humanitarian research at www.worldcommunitygrid.org

i doubt it too, i've had numerous red slimes that i've killed last and still got the rare item. each one counts as an individual enemy with it's own drop

I should have modified my post to state that none of the blue slimes can die WHILE you are piping. If a blue slime dies and you re-enter the pipe and continue piping, future slimes split from the group that originally had a blue slime die won't drop anything.

However, if you can manage to pipe a red slime without any of the blue ones dying during the piping, then it seems that all of the slimes are then considered individual enemies with their own drops.