Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

YOU'RE SO EDGY AND COOL.

Don't worry, I won't care when you die either ;3

There's a big misconception here: You don't need to idolize or be close to someone to care that they die. George Carlin was a very successful comedian and a man of great accomplishment, caring about his death is like a remembrance of his life's work. What's wrong with that?

Yeah, some people are all "omg nooooo best person ever he died fuck" but saying that nobody should give a shit about him is equally extreme. He entertained and inspired people, he had a goal set for his life and he went out and accomplished it, which is a lot more than most people can say. I think that is deserving of commendation.

Quote Originally Posted by EphekZ View Post
    I felt the same way when Health Ledger died
    off topic but in the same category i made a joke that at the end of the new batman itll just cut to batman sitting down on a foldout chair, throwing batarangs at the jokers corpse ppl were outraged lol

There's a lot of people who respect(ed) him and are disappointed that he won't come out with anything more. I think it's kind of fitting. I doubt Carlin himself would care that he's dead, just something about his outlook on life it seems that way. If people get mad at you for not being sad that he's dead then tell them to "f-off" as i'm sure if they're making a huge deal out of it they're just posing and don't actually understand his philosophy.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    off topic but in the same category i made a joke that at the end of the new batman itll just cut to batman sitting down on a foldout chair, throwing batarangs at the jokers corpse ppl were outraged lol
    It's not really a joke, it's just plain stupid.

If I told you i don't care what you think of me, would you never talk to me again? I love mean comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewnie View Post
    YOU'RE SO EDGY AND COOL.

Don't worry, I won't care when you die either ;3
    Othanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    If I told you i don't care what you think of me, would you never talk to me again? I love mean comedy.
    I'd probably gain some respect for you since that would mean you're not a self-conscious baby that constantly worries about what everyone else thinks about them

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_bob View Post
    I gave you the benefit of the doubt and skimmed over the video..

Wow. So people like him because he's a bitter old man who uses foul language and has a misguided view and a grudge against religion, Christianity in particular? Shows what kind of mindset you and his fans have.

Congratulations, you're a fucking bigot.
    If you're going to call me a bigot, at least base that assertion on my own material:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a631c1350a

HOW DARE PEOPLE LIKE PEOPLE I DON'T

GRAGH GRRR EUNREBNUREBN[REFNREB *post*

(ps: you obviously give a shit about what people think of you since you posted this garbage heap of a topic)
    Last edited by Deissa; Jun 30, 2008 at 10:46 AM. Reason: this topic smells of dead fish

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_bob View Post
    I'd probably gain some respect for you since that would mean you're not a self-conscious baby that constantly worries about what everyone else thinks about them
    As opposed to whoring for attention by posting about what an asshole they are instead? lol
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan