Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Go away, free-loaders.

Oh wait, that means my account too. Poopy.

Well, if the billing server problem doesn't fixed, we will never be able to get the MAG ext. They mentioned it before about they have to make billing site done first. then working on MAG after.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Arika View Post
    Well, if the billing server problem doesn't fixed, we will never be able to get the MAG ext. They mentioned it before about they have to make billing site done first. then working on MAG after.
    Well, that sucks. I thought the free period would end WITH the end of the MAG ext., because well... I thought we partly got the free period to begin with for being able to participate in at least the MAG ext. so we could play it at all. :l

edit: concerning the 065'ers, of course.

i can't wait to see how bad they screw things up when they bring the billing server back online honestly lol. it was bad enough when 065 hit right when MAG was going on but if they bring it back and something else happens and then they bring MAG back WHILE another billing issue is going on... i wouldn't want to be in their, or the mods shoes during that...
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=81799

Quote Originally Posted by chillaura
    We have revised the support FAQ for the new billing system explaining how to use the basic features (subscribe, cancel, etc) and have an additional FAQ about the changes we will post to the forums today.

We have completely changed and tested the back end (monthly cyles and credit card charges) and this will resolve the issues that caused the 065. People will still get 065 if they don't have an active subscription.

We may run an emergency maintenance tomorrow night to restore billing authentication. Once that is done, everyone will need an active subscription to play PSU online.

-Chill
    Quote Originally Posted by chillaura
    http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=81898

OK its officially up, but we are having some problems getting the all the url redirects and links set correctly, this will be fixed shortly. Right now it is reachable at https://billing.playsega.com/

The full billing FAQ will be replaced. There is a mini FAQ in that announcement post. If there is anything else you need to know ask here or check http://help.sega.com

-Chill
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Originally Posted by chillaura
    http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=81898

...we are having some problems...
    -Chill
    I lol'd.

problems at segac?

another month of free period ahoy!!

Call me crazy, but I don't think URL redirect issues will get you another free month.
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

lol you just have to giggle a bit when you see that. i mean. who DIDN'T see that coming?
    My life is much more groovy than love.
    My PC/PS2 characters R.I.P 8/27/07 - 3/31/10
    Runa Newman F : lvl 170 | Fortetecher: 20//Masterforce: 20
    Cocoruru CAST F : lvl 170 | Acrofighter: 20//Fighgunner: 20
    Asuka Beast F : lvl 170 | Fighmaster: 20
    Ruru CAST F: lvl 110 | Gunmaster: 20