Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Yeah, badge trade-in will return regardless of an extension happening.
    Sweet Jesus, does the bsing never end?

Just admit you clowns have zero clue as to what is going on, you guys could care less, and ST is just doing this to have people quit so they can justify shutting down the servers.

Unfortunately, some of us do not have the option of playing on the Japanese side where ST actually give a $hit about.

I said this before and I'll say it again, this would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by NIloklives View Post
    you dont get it. it has nothing to do wit the event. it has to do with sega fucking up and then lying and fucking up and lying more and falling further behind in updates and not giving us any real new content for months, making excuses that dont add up: "the 2 week extension will interfere with our update schedule" and then for 2 weeks we get no updates. how did the extension fuck that up? a month with no new content after 2 tiny updates?
    And the funniest thing is that we're getting 3 more weeks with no updates...if they made MAG extension on July 4, we would have 1 week with no updates instead of 3...but no...they still use the excuse of "improving the schedule"...
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

you dont get it. it has nothing to do wit the event. it has to do with sega fucking up and then lying and fucking up and lying more and falling further behind in updates and not giving us any real new content for months, making excuses that dont add up: "the 2 week extension will interfere with our update schedule" and then for 2 weeks we get no updates. how did the extension fuck that up? a month with no new content after 2 tiny updates?

the game is dying and sega is clearly ok with that. the people quitting now are the ones that know a sinking ship when they see it.

Sega has no intention of fixing any mistakes they made, but they're all ready to take out money again. thats bullshit and anyone quitting now, I applaud for having the good sense to get out before their credit cards get charged for another month of the chilled horse shit sega's trying to call tiramisu and serve.

If I continue playing, it'll likely be on the JP servers. but thats a big if. these guys dont deserve more of our money.
    I know people are complaining about the whole no content thing, (I'm use to not having content for a month or two being a FFXI veteran, but as I've said before I've recently come back, so I'm sure people that have been spamming White Beast for the past 8 months have gotten tired) but a lot of people are complaining because of MAG not being here (I mean look at the title for this thread...Everyone's complaining so far has been about MAG in someway, so MAG definitely has something to do with it, even if it isn't a majority)

Not only that, but once the whole Sega Moving office thing came up, everyone should have expected that MAG was not going to come the original time that it was said to, and of course sega would try to bring it back, which is going to bring up some confusion...Though only a select few people saw this from the beginning I guess, majority of the people posting messages online are reacting in quite a surprised way.
    Last edited by Shadaki-Kun; Jun 26, 2008 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadaki-Kun View Post
    I know people are complaining about the whole no content thing, (I'm use to not having content for a month or two being a FFXI veteran, but as I've said before I've recently come back, so I'm sure people that have been spamming White Beast for the past 8 months have gotten tired) but a lot of people are complaining because of MAG not being here (I mean look at the title for this thread...Everyone's complaining so far has been about MAG in someway, so MAG definitely has something to do with it, even if it isn't a majority)
    Some ppl were expecting MAG to lvl up alt chars (some even deleted high lvl chars expecting that we would get MAG to lvl them up).
    Others couldn't do much on MAG due to being 065ed, others wanted to gather more badges, others wanted to try getting Spread Needle /G with the 2nd leaderboard, and also some wanted to try getting the grinding boost rewards and Sange (if ST cancels MAG, they won't give us those 2 last rewards for sure).

mag only has something to do with it because its the latest in this long list of garbage we're being force fed by continuing to play this game.

some people are focusing on mag but I've read this whole thread. others are saying exactly what I'm saying. SoA has no intention of keeping the servers up much longer. it would not be out of the question at this point for us to find our accounts were all deleted during the move.

I can say this much: if this goes how I think it's going to go, I'm never buying another sega product again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Some ppl were expecting MAG to lvl up alt chars (some even deleted high lvl chars expecting that we would get MAG to lvl them up).
    Others couldn't do much on MAG due to being 065ed, others wanted to gather more badges, others wanted to try getting Spread Needle /G with the 2nd leaderboard, and also some wanted to try getting the grinding boost rewards and Sange (if ST cancels MAG, they won't give us those 2 last rewards for sure).
    I've wanted to use MAG to get my character up in leveling as well (I'm at 125 now...or was it 126, I forget).

And about the rewards...Well, in the end all we can do is wait. I would assume that Sega would do something to clear this up, at least with the rewards that MAG participants deserve, or else majority of the non Japanese players are gonna either switch to JP servers (which doesn't matter, Sega still gets money) or just leave the game for good (which they don't want, because they want money).

Hey..maybe we'll get another 1up event, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadaki-Kun View Post
    I've wanted to use MAG to get my character up in leveling as well (I'm at 125 now...or was it 126, I forget).

And about the rewards...Well, in the end all we can do is wait. I would assume that Sega would do something to clear this up, at least with the rewards that MAG participants deserve, or else majority of the non Japanese players are gonna either switch to JP servers (which doesn't matter, Sega still gets money) or just leave the game for good (which they don't want, because they want money).

Hey..maybe we'll get another 1up event, lol.
    The problem about this is their stupid excuses.
    We have 3 weeks of no updates at all until July 18, and they're using the excuse that canceling MAG will improve the schedule...
    (Like when it was delayed the 1st time, we had 2 weeks of nothing after MAG ended that could have been used, and they just delayed it)

Maybe I should do what some people I know do and just quit cold turkey for awhile and come back in a few months. Being bothered by the problems of this game, even though I love to play it, shouldn't be necessary. I mean there are tons of other games to play... right? :/
    Im really not that dangerous...

mag only has something to do with it because its the latest in this long list of garbage we're being force fed by continuing to play this game.

some people are focusing on mag but I've read this whole thread. others are saying exactly what I'm saying. SoA has no intention of keeping the servers up much longer. it would not be out of the question at this point for us to find our accounts were all deleted during the move.

I can say this much: if this goes how I think it's going to go, I'm never buying another sega product again.
    lol...you just posted what everyone's been talking about in our vent channel for the past week.

I think you can (at this point) rename the "move/relocation" to "server shutdown", and nobody would care.

Quote Originally Posted by Apone View Post
    Maybe I should do what some people I know do and just quit cold turkey for awhile and come back in a few months. Being bothered by the problems of this game, even though I love to play it, shouldn't be necessary. I mean there are tons of other games to play... right? :/
    Sure, but it depends what systems you have:P