Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadaki-Kun View Post
    This thread is just getting more and more interesting by the minute...

PSO-World epic thread?
    When i posted am picture of Kitty in the screen shots thread and someone posted a stupid KFC picture...... wow that was epic.

stupidest night ever i laughed so hard lol sorry Mods XD

this thread is pretty good tho
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Quote Originally Posted by Sasamichan View Post
    I find the bolded phrase very offensive..
    You're right, and I'm sorry. It isn't the average Muslim-on-the-street who actively hates Israel and the US for defending Israel, it's the Sunni and even more fundamentalist Imams who hate Israel and Jews in general - and who seem, from the prospective of the world, to be directing the broader world of Islam. Most of the Shiite's I've met don't give a rat's ass about Israel (aside from the Hezbollah organization, which is as virulently anti-Jew as any neo-Nazi).

Whenever I hear any Iranian leaders speak out against the Holocaust's existence, I always have a little bit of a chuckle, because if Hitler had gotten that far then they would have found out first-hand that the Nazis considered them untermenschen too...

But enough of that! We're complaining that Sega truly doesn't give a rat's ass about its American audience, aside from liking the color of our money - and that, obviously, not very much. For better or worse, they have reason to dislike the larger community of American cheaters from the first days of PSO; that's what I always blamed for the neglect shown to the US PSOBB server.

But hell, they fixed the cheating problem on PSU. There's no reason to hold a grudge over that. I'd hate to blame it on something as stupid as simple racism, but... I'm just not seeing...

*sigh* I should have just gone to the JP servers, but dammit, I don't have a computer than can RUN PSU!

they've now said that MAG will come back POSSIBLY July 4 or 18
    We are well aware that the community is fed up with continuing problems and the lack of adequate explanations, but we still do not have an answer for you. -Chillaura
    We do not have any solid updates scheduled. -Chillaura
    ST at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoTeppin View Post
    they've now said that MAG will come back POSSIBLY July 4 or 18
    IMHO I'd prefer the 4th. At least that would give us something to do, even with a 2-3 day downing of the servers.

Quote Originally Posted by imfanboy View Post
    IMHO I'd prefer the 4th. At least that would give us something to do, even with a 2-3 day downing of the servers.
    Yeah, apparently the moving is July 14th or the 18th (though it's possible to move), and I don't think people would mind 2 days less of MAG..even the ones who haven't participated.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadaki-Kun View Post
    Yeah, apparently the moving is July 14th or the 18th (though it's possible to move), and I don't think people would mind 2 days less of MAG..even the ones who haven't participated.
    Exactly. I would much rather have to miss the two days than not get the extension at all or have it push back much needed content. Please, Sega, if you are reading this, find some way to make it the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueFire2k5 View Post
    Exactly. I would much rather have to miss the two days than not get the extension at all or have it push back much needed content. Please, Sega, if you are reading this, find some way to make it the 4th.
    "PSU Extended Server Outage Planned for July 14-16!
    On July 14 at 2:00 AM Pacific Time the PSU Servers (PC/PS2 and Xbox 360) will be taken down for an extended period so we can move them to the new SEGA of America headquarters. We are planning to restore service on July 16. "

Guess we'll see what happens.

jully 16th is my birthday so if the servers are back up then everyone must celebrate my birthday!
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20

Quote Originally Posted by goldbrease View Post
    jully 16th is my birthday so if the servers are back up then everyone must celebrate my birthday!
    Will there be cake and stuff?

yes, digital cake! yum!
    PSU characters:
    Goldbrease human lv:150 HU:10 RA:5 FF:20 FI:20