Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb what are the games you are at least mildly interested in?

it doesn't have to mean that you will buy them, but you would get them if you could.

SSFIIT HD Remix (surprisingly, its full potential release is closer than the others.)

Saints Row 2 (I might 99% skip this, since I have to save money.)

Fable 2 (I wouldn't buy this before Fallout 3, maybe skip it since I also have mmorpg fees to
    pay. 60 bucks is a huge investment and I feel this will go back to the shelf once its done.)

Fallout 3 (may be as fun as Oblivion was during the first months playing it.)

Tomb Raider Underworld (I might just download a demo of it. but it seems its finally taking
    the series in a much more advanced direction than Legend.)
    http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3168456&p=37
    (but personally, I never cared for its stories, and Lara is only cool when she doesn't say
    anything, I can't stand her personality. )

Ghostbusters (maybe if it has character creation online or something.)

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia (don't have a DS....)

KH: 365/2 Days (should of been made on PS2 or xbox360/psn marketplace. skipping it.)
    Dissidia (same as above)

Aliens Colonial Marines (next year...)

Resident Evil 5 (next year...)

Star Ocean 4 (next year.....)

Timesplitters 4 (next year.....)

Super Secret MMORPG (next year.............)

so out of all of those, I think HD Remix, and Fallout 3 will be the only things I'll buy this year.
    RE5 is definitely a buy, and ya, stuff.

Too many to count, Saner. Too many to count.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Sonic Chronicles

Sonic Unleashed

Super Smash Bros. Brawl(as I don't own it yet)

Guitar Hero On Tour(Or something; it's for the DS)

I'll think of more later.

I haven't been excited for a game in a loooooooooooooonnngggggggggg time. However, Diablo 3 has me very excited.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

Currently, I'm really interested in getting Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Space Invaders Extreme, and Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword, so I can get some fucking use out of my DS.

Um... "mildly".. hm I somewhat interested in BloomBlox, but I'll have to rent it before I buy. I'm not usually a fan of puzzle type games, no matter how innovative they are. But I'd have get a Wii first LOL. I'll get one someday soon... lol... *sigh*
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Final Fantasy 4, Soul Calibur 4, Phantasy Star Portable, Trauma Center2, Valkeriya Cronicles.. ack too many to count!
    -Uni 11 Vet/Slacker"They told me I could do anything. So I f***ed a god!"

PSN-Nicalrant Xbox Live-Nicalrant Wii code- A jumble of numbers, Ask me

I probably don't fully understand the question but here goes:

Final FantasyIV Advance - FFIII Advance was mediocre so I'm not expecting much from this. I also own the GBA version of FF IV and I haven't finished it due to the fact that there are better games out there to waste my time on. So why is that I'm still tempted to buy this when it comes out.

Okami ( Wii version ) - I already own the PS2 version and I haven't finshed it ( only completed the first dungeon ). I like this game. On paper it is a great game. In reality it is not as fun to play as the Zelda games ( the games it's is compared to the most ) but it is still good. Shame the PS2 version came out a week before FFXII in Europe otherwise I would have spent more time with it. Anyway, why should I buy the Wii version ( by the way I HATE the Wii Mote so don't say that is a good reason to own this game ) when I have the PS2 version.

Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit - I used to be mad about beat em up's but I have long since out grown the genre. I am mildly interested in the DBZ licence and I hear the game is very, very good. Should I or shouldn't I.

Fallout 3. Seriously interested in. Don't just have the collector's edition preordered, but have it pre-purchased in full. The old fallout games are hands down the best pc rpgs to emerge from the 90's. If half the effort of Oblivion is put into this, it'll be great. Considering nearly double the resources being put into this game, compared to what was put towards Oblivion, this game should be mind blowing. I can already smell the GOTY edition looming on the distant horizon.

Fable 2 Mild interest. Pre ordered because it looks great, but I never played the first one, so I have no expectations or excitement towards it.

Final Fantasy IV This was always my favorite FF game, so it's a must have for me.

Final Fantasy XIII Should we ever get an official release date, and especially if rumors pan out and Square-Enix are pushing for a simultaneous world wide release, it'll be a happy day.

Soul Calibur 4 Have you played any of the games in the Soul Edge/Calibur series? Nuff said.

Mistwalker's as yet unnamed MMORPG Described as 50% jrpg/50% MMO, I'm envisioning Lost Odyssey, but online with create a character.

Warhammer Online I dunno, I never get any of the Warhammer games, but I still like them, just out of respect for the franchise.

Tales of Vesperia

Too Human

Midnight Club: Los Angeles

Ghostbusters
    C'mon, the closest you're going to get t a third movie! Last I'd heard the studio was still considering having the game's name changed to Ghostbusters 3, making it official continuity!

Valkyria Chronicles

...and that's all I got off the top of my head. I know there's more, I'm just forgetting them.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

The Tales discussion got me interested in the series. I just bought, and am playing Tales of the Abyss right now