View Poll Results: Would a strike by the players of PSU be a good idea?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's a good idea, and Sega would care.

3 7.89%
  • Yes, it's a good idea, but Sega wouldn't care.

10 26.32%
  • No, it's a bad idea, because Sega would take it the wrong way.

6 15.79%
  • No, it's a bad idea, because Sega wouldn't care.

18 47.37%
  • I don't know.

1 2.63%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSU Strike?

Default PSU Strike?

Well since all I read is complaining and there isn't much that we can do to have our opinions heard, I figured the only way for Sega to really get an idea of how we feel would be to hold a strike. If no one logged into the game for a set time/date, I think that they will take note that something is going on atleast. When workers have an issue with their job, the one option they have is to show their disapproval with the use of a strike.

I wanted to first get the opinions of the community and how you all felt about this idea.

If the general opinion is positive, we can set a date and then go from there.

Opinions would be nice too. This is just an idea for everyone to read over and think about.

Thanks.
    PSO:BB
    Aura - Racast - lvl 114
    Aura - Fonewearl - lvl 69
    TwilightD - Hucast - lvl 43
    Retired PSU diehard.

Bowser Troopa, Force Flex Poncho_Jr's Avatar

I'd hate to break it to you. But trying to strike on PSU would be like, parking your car in the middle of the highway.
    Instead of getting what you want (A Traffic jam), people will just drive on the side of you as if you weren't even there. Understand what I'm trying to say?

You know you wanna join.

Quote Originally Posted by Poncho_Jr View Post
    I'd hate to break it to you. But trying to strike on PSU would be like, parking your car in the middle of the highway.
    Instead of getting what you want (A Traffic jam), people will just drive on the side of you as if you weren't even there. Understand what I'm trying to say?
    I know it'd be hard to get a lot of people to participate, but I just want the a general opinion to start with. I'll worry about how to get people to hop on the bandwagon later. Also since there are very few people on the PC/PS2 server already I figured that'd make it easier to get more people to participate. I understand what you're saying though. There just has to be something that we can do to get some progress, instead of all these mistakes we've been receiving.
    PSO:BB
    Aura - Racast - lvl 114
    Aura - Fonewearl - lvl 69
    TwilightD - Hucast - lvl 43
    Retired PSU diehard.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

I'm doing my part by already having a cancelled account.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Bowser Troopa, Force Flex Poncho_Jr's Avatar

I really wish I could help you with this. But even if you can, the number will be so miniscule, Sega probably be laughing at us behind our back.
    Sorta like how Sakurai laughs everytime someone creates a "Where's Krystal" or "Three Landmasters?" topic on the web.
    I believe people have been trying for the longest to get some sort of progress on helping get this game fixed for the better. But with no luck whatsoever.

You know you wanna join.

It's a good idea in concept but the reality is the NA/EU population is so small it wouldn't make even a rock chip let alone a dent.

Hidden power with Emerald Star DraginHikari's Avatar

ST way of operation would prevent it from being effective, shortly once a server because dead enough o be concerned useful they simply close it down.

I find my playing experience more enjoyable by NOT caring what Segac does. I concentrate on the people I play with, and whatever pointless goals I set for myself. The rest of the time I'm happy to be playing a game that I find to be much better than its predecessor.

If ST is having troubles updating, that's their business and none of mine. This is a leisure activity for me and in no way important.

A strike by the players would be childish, and would probably give Sega a better reason to shut the game down than to give players what they want.

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poignantswine View Post
    I find my playing experience more enjoyable by NOT caring what Segac does. I concentrate on the people I play with, and whatever pointless goals I set for myself. The rest of the time I'm happy to be playing a game that I find to be much better than its predecessor.

If ST is having troubles updating, that's their business and none of mine. This is a leisure activity for me and in no way important.

A strike by the players would be childish, and would probably give Sega a better reason to shut the game down than to give players what they want.
    One of the things I don't like about strikes, is not getting to play with the people who made the game worth something. I miss you R.S. I activate a brew cycle for you.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

The PC version is down to one and a half stars. How is that not a strike?