Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

They called the quincy abilities like seele schneider "fancruft", now they are deleting grimmjow and ulqiorra's individual articles.

They had me blocked from editing because they are more established users than myself and can get away with BS.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    They called the quincy abilities like seele schneider "fancruft", now they are deleting grimmjow and ulqiorra's individual articles.

They had me blocked from editing because they are more established users than myself and can get away with BS.
    Sounds to me like they don't believe in the existance of Japan.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    So is PSU, but it gets an entire section on this forum.

At any rate, just find a good Bleach wiki to help with and throw a link to it on the Bleach page or something.
    True.

But, this is a Phantasy Star site (in general).

He really should be bitching about this in a Bleach Fan Forum, or on an official Bleach webpage, or even on Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post

Why not go somewhere that you'll be appreciated...

Like the Bleach Wiki posted on the first page of this thread.

Seriously... I tried to explain that Wikipedia is not unlimited bandwidth, and that they try to keep trivial info from the wikis.

That means they remove most spoilers, and that not every single piece of info regarding a series, requires a wiki of it's own.

PSU's wiki is a good example of this.

They don't have seperate wiki pages for Ethan, or Karen, or any of the other characters.

Also, they don't have seperate Wiki's for all the planets.

Some things don't require an entire wiki page to themselves, when they can easily be merged with another page's info.
    Last edited by Zantra; Jul 1, 2008 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    Why not go somewhere that you'll be appreciated...

Like the Bleach Wiki posted on the first page of this thread.

Seriously... I tried to explain that Wikipedia is not unlimited bandwidth, and that they try to keep trivial info from the wikis.

That means they remove most spoilers, and that not every single piece of info regarding a series, requires a wiki of it's own.

PSU's wiki is a good example of this.

They don't have seperate wiki pages for Ethan, or Karen, or any of the other characters.

Also, they don't have seperate Wiki's for all the planets.

Some things don't require an entire wiki page to themselves, when they can easily be merged with another page's info.

From the sounds of it its not that fact that its merged thats bothering him but the fact that its badly done possibly out of spite from narutards and although I can't be bothered to go up in arms against it (and probably couldn't since I've never edited a wikipedia article) I understand how he feels.

(also about the whole not important on the grand scale of things bit you posted before, people mostly like to talk about what interests them not gloomy, morbid things like wars and stuff)

Bleach has my attention more then Naruto, which has slowly fallen from my radar since most episodes I watch contain the characters bitting their lips and growling. I just wish Bleach would stop with this filler .

Oh! Wait, this thread is about the Quincy articles being destroyed? No doubt it's by the hands of Naruto fans. Jerks. >.>p

Ulqiorra and Grimmjow's individual articles are now deleted even though there was a majority opposing it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Li..._articles_here., up next is the Bounts and Vizards.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zantra View Post
    Don't care.

Not Defensive.

It's just a stupid anime series, and the OP is the one who's getting too emotional about something so stupid, and trivial.

Did everyone just forget, that there is this big unjust war going on in Irag right now?
    Quit freaking out. All he's trying to do is stop some morons from ruining a perfectly good wiki.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Norris View Post
    Quit freaking out. All he's trying to do is stop some morons from ruining a perfectly good wiki.
    "Perfectly good"" and "Wiki" can't be in the same sentence, Chuck. Especially when put together.

Anyways I cant do anything about it. One of them was made an admin because of their contributions to the Naruto articles. And I cant find a way of reporting admins for abuse of their power to vandalize other articles. The other admin that I talked to was not helpful because they stand behind the admin that I am arguing against and fail to see the situation from a bleach fans perspective. All they did was lock the article to prevent me from editing it and labled me a vandal even though the vandalism policy shows that I am not a vandal.

Vandalism is any addition, removal, or change of content made in a deliberate attempt to compromise the integrity of Wikipedia. The most common types of vandalism include the addition of obscenities or crude humor, page blanking, or the insertion of nonsense into articles.
    I consider what these people are doing to the bleach articles as page blanking. Because what they "merged" is already on the list of characters page, they are just going around deleting articles that go in depth about important characters, deleting attack and item lists, and deleting spoilers that havent shown up in the english version yet.

They claimed that the same "policy" that they are supposedly following got their naruto jutsu list deleted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Li...acters#Merging
    We lost the jutsu lists at the Naruto articles
    But I looked it up and the jutsu list is still there. I checked its history and it has never been deleted. nor has it ever been flagged for deletion or merger. It has only been flagged for improvement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jutsu_%28Naruto%29

Anyways, can this topic be moved to the rants section now? Because that is what it has become.
    Last edited by zandra117; Jul 3, 2008 at 01:47 AM.