Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When I start my xbox pso I am still trying to decide which class I should be, on dreamcast version 1, which was the last version I played, I was a level 99 fonewm or something like that(the guy force). I mainly used really good gear so never had a problem with the TP like that other guy in his post on forums. It was fun but I am thinking of making a different char this time. Which do you guys recommend? I either want a ranger or a guy with a variety of good weapons to use/good armor + magic thats decent-good. Thanks

Vote for me For SLEEPYHEAD

I would go with a ramar if you really want a ranger or a hunewearl if you want good magic in a non force

Mayor McCheese

i'm making a RAmarl to replace my ol RAmar

i <3 html

On 2003-01-26 16:50, TerribleDeliMeat wrote:
    i'm making a RAmarl to replace my ol RAmar
    yummy, good choice

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

for ranger id go with RAmarl and hunter id go with HUnewearl

I really like my HUcast...he's level 102 and beats the crap out of everything in V-Hard and Ultimate up to Caves...haven't tried mines yet tho...if the stupid GoVulmer would just drop me a red sword...
    Anyways...I like my RAcaseal too. I had a RAmarl and didn't like it, but I didn't play her for too long.
    My FOmar is amazing. It's almost like playing a Hunter with a lot of TP. That is my style of play. Can't use many good weapons tho.
    HUnewearls do seem like a good choice if you like techs and weapons. The only hunter weapons they can't use I believe are the Stag Cutlery (Twin Brand is better) and the Berdysh, which I don't think is terribly great anyway. On the plus side, you can use Heart of Poumn and Nei's Claw, which are both plusses...considering the Draw ability on Nei's Claw is good and the Heart of Poumn just looks so cool...
    I had a HUmar and FOmarl on the DC. They were both good characters. The FOmarl is sorta like the FOmar, and the HUmar WAS sort of like HUnewearl, except now they can't cast Shifta and Deband.
    Well, since you're probly sick of reading, I'd recommend the HUnewearl. They're quite solid characters with a wide range of weapons to choose from.

How about this. Pick the class you like the most

I would go with Humar, he oviously may seem like the weakest but if you know how to use him right his easily the best in the game. In order to be a good humar u have to forget about ru weaknesses, focus on your strenghs and make them better, HP,POW,DEF only mats youll need to take and if u have a mag with 20 dex, you have pretty much owned the game. Humar is the way to go!

I agree with Outlaw24, HuMars rule

I agree with Outlaw24, HuMars rule