Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Pillar 2896ss' Trade List

================================================== ================================
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    =======================================-HAVE-=======================================
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ================================================== ================================

Weapons
    Spoiler!

Armor
    Spoiler!

=======================================-WANT-=======================================

Weapons
    Spoiler!

=======================================-NOTE-=======================================

Spoiler!

================================================== =================================
    Last edited by Pillar; Apr 3, 2009 at 08:47 PM.
    Click HERE to view my Trade List.

Lv. 150 - Male Cast - Pillar 2896ss
    Lv. 150 - Male Beast - Haymaker
    Lv. 150 - Female Cast - Poot Smat
    Lv. 150 - Female Newman - Silence

change the title to Want List and not Trade List you fool!!! Had me thinking you owned all that.

Confusing

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

Hearty Official Member Chuck_Norris's Avatar

wha..what do you actually have? >_>

This is like half a trade list. Get some of your items up, we need to see what you have. <_<
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

I want your Spadic!!! You better take it out of your shop!! And yeah, put up what you have or change the title!! =P
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 5, 2008 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Don't call someone a noob

I have a Hoshi board. I'm looking for other 11* guns. Perhaps you have some other 11* boards lying around?

Because 11 wasn't enough. XIIBlades's Avatar

Hmm....what would you want for the blackbullic, in terms of value?
    Your signature image is over the file size limit. Please reduce to 35000 bytes or less.
    "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Pillar View Post
    Sorry, Larian, the Tyrant Spadac isn't for sale or trade. It's just in the shop for storage. I am running out of storage space.

Note to everyone: I'll take the time to add what I have for trade whenever I please.
    Whaa...You would actually charge me money for something...After all I have done for you!! =P

-=Runs off to cry for being a lesser man than he was!=-

if those Spread Needles are for Trade id be willing to make a Very Good offer for 1 of em (ive also Pmed you) but id have to talk to you In game about a trade k