Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default GunTecher HELP!!

Hey, i need help, i have a lvl 50 cast guntecher, but i have NO idea how her pallet should look like, i bascially want to use more guns then magic, but i need help with what should i put, with mags or wands or idk.. please help!

2 slots for techs? (buffs for 1st slot and Heals for 2nd slot)
    4 slots for Guns?

(at least that's how i do it)

I would say dump any TECH-MAgs you have and just stick with Wands paired off with Crossbows or Machine guns. Also remember that Twin Handguns are a Guntecher's best friend so a few of those should fill your spots. You might want to consider having either a bow or rifle on the palete, though which is entirely up to your preference. I personally always have a shotgun on my palete, but some may think that a less than ideal weapon for a GT since they are more mobile gunners. That's my 2 cents on the subject.

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

here is what I usualy carry
    rifle or bow, able to switch between them
    wand and tech-mag for buffs
    crossbow with wand with healand defense debuff (can seriously up you output when leveled
    machinegun with wand with heal and debuff
    the other two slots I usually carry a backup rifle/bow or crossbow/mag or you can do whatever.

ok guys this is what i think imma do,

Rikauteri/Hirokteri
    Rikauteri/Hirokteri
    Arb Boa
    Twin Tornado
    Bulletdance/Tesbra
    Bulletdance/Uransara

Hows that?!

Bow
    Laser Cannon
    Xbow/Wand
    Xbow/Wand
    Xbow/Wand
    RMag/Wand

Ill post my palette since Im a Cast GunTecher as well.

Hanmateric 10/10 - Virus, Burn, Silence Arrows - Level 4 SEs are applicable with Burn and Virus, Silence for shutting up wizards from afar.
    Shigga Bines 10/10 - Shock, Confuse, Silence and Charm bullets - Shock is all around wonderful, confuse for mass mobs, silence for sneaking up on mobs of magicians and charm cause dammit I love them hearts floating about.
    Twin Tornado 5/10 - Freeze, Shock, Silence, Twin Mayalee - Standard for mobile damage and applying Jellen with Mayalee.
    Muzzlefever 3/9 & Shiratsuno-zashi - Freeze, light and Mayalee Fury on the machinegun, Buten-shuren zan on the dagger.
    Ranpegi 4/10 & Majimra 5/10 - All my buffs are on these so shifta, deband, retier and zodial.
    Mira-kikami 5/10 & Majimra 5/10 - I have all card PA's except for light, ground and lightning. Wand is used to heal so resta and reverser.

I rely on my shotgun, twin guns and machine gun to deal out damage while the shotgun is my main SE spreader. The bow is great for applying SE4 burn and virus while maintaining a safe distance from mobs. I dont use crossbows since Im really not a big fan of them, but they are also great for applying mobile damage and SE3, but its a matter of choice for you really.
    Last edited by Fure_Rakune; Jul 3, 2008 at 04:38 PM.

the best team our budget could buy. gryphonvii's Avatar

what are you gonna have on those wands?
    If you are gonna be in parties with other FT or AT or if you solo I suggest you get megistar, you can get it to level 21 (level 3 buffs) in less than 40 minutes and it can save you slots on your wands while allowing ou to buff yourself.

idk what to put on those dang wands man, i was just gunna put all the elemental pp usage spells like damfoie and the ice one and ish..