Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Is regrants worth lvling?

I recently got all my techs expect regrant to 31. I actually forgot that I had regrant among my techs lol. So I was just wondering from all of you guys is the tech really worth lvling or not?

Eh, I like the spell when you can get enemies clustered in corner, but the hp steal makes the ONLY light spell extremely unappealing. Got mine to 31 anyways, at least its pretty.
    Getting bored of the typical MMO, enjoying muddling through moonspeak on PSO2.

no its not worth it, but if you got the time.......then go 4 it
    Forget Backspacing, Delete that S***

Takes like an hour for it to be 21 lol

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

If we ever get the MAG extension the part with the four red lasers trapping you in a square is a good place to level it, that's wear i leveled mine.
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

Eh

Just level it in Holy Grounds

''Leave no remorse to those who stand in your way of perfection''

Well I guess ill lvl it for the hell of it then. I just wish we had more light techs, we have plenty of dark techs but only like one light tech

Quote Originally Posted by thunder-ray View Post
    Well I guess ill lvl it for the hell of it then. I just wish we had more light techs, we have plenty of dark techs but only like one light tech
    True. We should get the light fireball attack that every light enemy in this game throws at you.
    Real Heroes do not fight wars. They are born to prevent them.

Sorry for the horrible quality!
    Kenneth Silver - Male - Human - Former Guardian... for now.

You don't need it, but it's really easy to level, it's an offensive Light spell, it can render large enemies completely helpless, and most importantly, it's ridiculously fun to use. I actually use it a fair amount on my Newman GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    True. We should get the light fireball attack that every light enemy in this game throws at you.
    Yeah, that would be very nice. I think it should be possible, since ST has shown their ability to add new items based on old weapon models with this new event that the Japanese are getting. Therefore, theoretically, they could just use the monster animation and give it stats (though maybe it won't work for PAs). Who knows, but a light tech that doesn't involve stealing your own HP would be a cool thing to have. >_>