Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I'm on 360 btw, but I don't think anything's different between the servers. Again I suggest hunting it at forest of infiltration just because of how incredibly short that mission is compared to grove. If I got the right map, I could easily do 5 or 6 minute runs solo as a FF. I'm not sure if it drops on S, I found mine on S2.

Quote Originally Posted by Clunker View Post
    Beg pardon, Alastor_Haven; could you clarify that? I know that the DC board is a 9* board...
    (Although it needs a 10* mat? What's with that?)
    Doesn't really matter... it's Sega, that's all I can say.

The Degahna board is a unique or special drop. I'm not sure how to compare it to other drops, but it's like a Vahra dropping a Vahra Claws board or a Tengohg dropping a Tengohg board.

Star rarity doesn't matter, just totally disregard it.

But yeah, I've seen it drop in GoF S2 myself

Phew. Thanks for the confirmations, Indicia & SylviaEspada! I was concerned with finding those who'd be interested in helping me HUNT the thing, but considering I'm at level cap, not many at my level would care for the 7-9* drops that represent the best of what's at GoF S.

Ok, when I get back on tonight @11:30pm CST, I'll be running GoF S2!

If there are any who're interested in helping, the character I use is Buster Blue - a M Cast AF (20).

The psuwiki jp confirms this as well (its outdated there though) but as a frequent GoF player i've never seen it in S2 for sometime since aoi not sure if the drops were modified a while ago this is something i would have to double check with perfect bible.
    But i do beleive its now a drop from lv 60-99 Degahna.
    GoF S would be your best bet since i did see it in S recently.. hunted it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_M View Post
    The psuwiki jp confirms this as well (its outdated there though) but as a frequent GoF player i've never seen it in S2 for sometime since aoi not sure if the drops were modified a while ago this is something i would have to double check with perfect bible.
    But i do beleive its now a drop from lv 60-99 Degahna.
    GoF S would be your best bet since i did see it in S recently.. hunted it myself.
    Thanks for saving me the effort of writing that up Natashi

You summed up my feelings. Forest Infiltration S would be good as well, if you're not fighting 100+ enemies you might as well pick the mission you can blow through the quickest, no?
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

OK, this is what I was kinda looking for.

I realize the board only drops from A-D; but the thread's question is:

DOES GoF *S2* drop it?

Indicia, was this on Xbox, or PC/PS2? I'm on the latter...
    Also, was this before or after AoTI??

Thanks!

Im on the PC Servers and I saw it drop on S2 while playing AoTI sometime around December-January

I just found the Board!

And, what's more, it was AFTER a 3* luck period had passed, becoming a 1* luck period.

I had started the run on 1* luck - and it dropped on the run I'd stated that afterwards, I'd go to bed.

Wow.

and this was in S?

Natasha_Milarose on PSUPEDIA
    http://psupedia.info/Special:Contrib...tasha_Milarose
    JP PC/PS2
    US/EU PC/PS2

Actually, this was on Forest of Infiltration S2; due to the suggestions here, I ran that last night/this morning around the luck changeover.

-_-; Sorry folks - I realize that this does nothing to confirm whether or not GoF S or S2 drops the
    Degahna Cannon Board...

-_-; Sorry folks - I realize that this does nothing to confirm whether or not GoF S or S2 drops the Degahna Cannon Board...
    Well we already know that it drops on S and S2 of GoF. The main problem is the drop rate on S and S2.