Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Make videos now! Take them with a cellphone camera or something if you have to!
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Slightly modified color palette, think the one we have for female fleshies for their lips. The colors do seem brighter than before, but I like natural colors for my characters hair. I'll get back to you, as the demo only lets you have one character slot x.x

Quote Originally Posted by zandra117 View Post
    Make videos now! Take them with a cellphone camera or something if you have to!
    I have a camera I could do this with, actually, and though I could play this all night, I have work in the morning.

When I get home, I'll do my best to get a video or two up.

Thank you for your time and energy Cavarcous. I will eagerly await your videos.

Also 100th post w00t! ^_^

I agree, it seems like the game took a step backward, but it's because of PSP (the system). The character configuration is more basic than PSU's original one, but it's ok. You also can't wander freely around the Guardian's Colony, you visit it through some kind of 2D basic map, and dialogs are shown through images and not 3D "cutscenes". As for the battles, there are less ennemies at a time than on the original game. And the musics are orchestrated in midi obviously.
    Apart from those things, it's a real Phantasy Star Universe, and it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Fry_Heit View Post
    I agree, it seems like the game took a step backward, but it's because of PSP (the system). The character configuration is more basic than PSU's original one, but it's ok. You also can't wander freely around the Guardian's Colony, you visit it through some kind of 2D basic map, and dialogs are shown through images and not 3D "cutscenes". As for the battles, there are less ennemies at a time than on the original game. And the musics are orchestrated in midi obviously.
    Apart from those things, it's a real Phantasy Star Universe, and it's awesome!
    I find that there are more enemies at a time, actually. I've never seen a spawn of six Koltova...

must stop playing.. must get to bed... x.o

Yeah, let's say I've said that one. I'm currently seeing more and more ennemies appearing at a time.
    By the way I mad two short videos. The quality is bad, but it's better than nothing. I'll upload them on Dailymotion and give you the links as soon as they are ready.
    Last edited by Fry_Heit; Jul 9, 2008 at 03:54 AM.

oh wow is this demo multiplayer? :O

i recall hearing a program to play local multiplayer PSP games online, maybe some of us who have this demo can get together and play later

lol drops are so random, got 2 armors from enemies right next to each other, 1 was 3% the otehr was 42% XD

also idk if it was stated before but in multi-mode there are no lobbies. u just select the mission, or shop to go to :P

also I found a Grinder, and i dont think grinding fials anymore so im saving this for if i need it for something better later :P

P.S. i've only tried diga as a spell so far cuz im hunter, but diga has knockback now O.o like they go flying like regrants when u hit them with diga in this game XD
    Last edited by pikachief; Jul 9, 2008 at 04:41 AM.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

Yeah this demo is multiplayer, and it is awesome.

I made a short video that can be found there :
    http://maximelefou.free.fr/Phantasy%...20Portable.AVI

The quality is horrible, the file is huge... I won't make any other one I reckon .

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=evo7:psp

Here is how you can get your psp setup to play ad:hoc over the internet

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/wiki/doku...onnectionguide - direct link to the connection guide
    Last edited by zandra117; Jul 9, 2008 at 05:42 AM.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.