Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    AKA the Unbelievable Batmobile UnderscoreX's Avatar

Yes, it's like it's a Nintendo console or something.
    My better is better than your better.

where is my Splinter Cell Conviction??

Quote Originally Posted by SpikeOtacon View Post
    Indeed, I am with you on this "I've had enough of the mini game bullshit". There are not enough games that utilize the Wii's potential, and almost all of them have horrifically tacked-on motion controls.

Yeah, I get it. You put waggle in your game. But will it make me WANT to waggle?

I only posted No More Heroes because it broke a lot of rules about the Wii, and a lot of people will never know about it because nobody is really buying it.
    Welcome to the club gentlemen.

Third Party game makers actually complained about the Wii being too advanced for their games &asked them to bring it down a few pegs in order for their games to compete.

I read that off of a joysiq article a few months back, but they really need to accept the fact that shit games do not sell.

&Why isn't Animal Crossing Wii on the list?

the wii is really interesting. its a total pos yet it sells better than anything else out there. i bought it b/c nintendo has always been a quality company and makes great games... until now. smash bros and mario kart were ruined b/c nintendo wants to target grandma and stupid children. and they are so careful not to even come close to offending anyone. they dont mind dumbing down their games if it means millions of idiots will buy it. its really sad but you cant really blame nintendo for making money. as much as id love to think nintendo wants to make good games, thats just not the case. it all comes down to making money.

unfortunately, this happens in a lot of other areas in life. the average person is an idiot so when companies are designing their products, they have to dumb it down so it will appeal to the average moron.

lets take psu as an example. well, psu is already dumbed down a bit but nowhere near the level of nintendo. if nintendo designed psu, you wouldnt have partner cards or be able to communicate at all. there would be no sexy female clothes. you wouldnt be able to adjust options for anything. you would have to join a party at random. there wouldnt be any lobbies or my room. the game would only have about 20% of the content w/ no updates. you would be able to perfect your char in only 50 hours, and there would be nothing related to competition at all. b/c most ppl are bad at games, you have to get rid of stuff that makes em feel like losers. and the game wouldnt have an online fee, so there would be even more idiots playing it.

but the worst part about this is, it would make a hell of a lot more money than ST's ver of psu! 0_0
    Quit PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by UnderscoreX View Post
    Yes, it's like it's a Nintendo console or something.

ZING!

seriously though, wtf ever happened to splinter cell convicti-

ooohh this topic has now become "wii discussion." Well let me end it-wii has like 3 decent games(super mario galaxy, twilight princess, and metroid prime [although none of those games are that good...brawl was a letdown]) and one really awesome game (No More Heroes), and it will always be that way until someone walks up to Shigeru Miyamoto's desk, kicks him in the face, and yells at him while he's unconcious, hoping that it'll make him wake up to an epiphany that he should be making and encouraging third party companies to make games that are fun, challenging, and deep, not games an 11 year old girl might play as a diversion for 15 minutes on a wednesday

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is good.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

It's not Nintendo's fault, it's third party's fault for sucking so much.

no it's Nintendo's fault for choosing such a horrible controller design and choosing such a kiddie image and gimmicky attitude, which is why many games like Brawl would have sold only half as good if the Gamecube controller wasn't supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatha View Post
    It's not Nintendo's fault, it's third party's fault for sucking so much.
    QFT.

Now can people chill out and stop bashing on the Wii and Nintendo, they are NOT the issue; the IDIOTIC 3rd party developers are the ISSUE.

At the VERY LEAST companies like Platinum Games are working on QUALITY orginal games, and the Developer behind "The Conduit" and "PyroBlazer" who've spent 1 1/2 years developing a 3-D engine for the Wii that pushes the Wii hardware to produce some DAMN GOOD visuals.

Alot of people need to grow the hell up and drop the childish PS3 and XBOX 360 Fanboyish console bashing bullshyte, seriously.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier