Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    AKA the Unbelievable Batmobile UnderscoreX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    QFT.

Now can people chill out and stop bashing on the Wii and Nintendo, they are NOT the issue; the IDIOTIC 3rd party developers are the ISSUE.

At the VERY LEAST companies like Platinum Games are working on QUALITY orginal games, and the Developer behind "The Conduit" and "PyroBlazer" who've spent 1 1/2 years developing a 3-D engine for the Wii that pushes the Wii hardware to produce some DAMN GOOD visuals.

Alot of people need to grow the hell up and drop the childish PS3 and XBOX 360 Fanboyish console bashing bullshyte, seriously.
    You need to jump the hell off Nintendo's nuts for a second and open your eyes to the real world. The first great third party game that came along, No More Heroes, got absolutely no publicity at all because Nintendo were too busy hyping up their Innovative scale and the new Eye training games. SUDA 51 called them out on this and so have many other big name companies like Square and Capcom, they're not going to bother making amazing titles when Nintendo's more interested in trying to get your Grandma to play WiiFit.

And it's working for them, their stock is through the roof so don't expect them to change anytime soon.
    My better is better than your better.

I wonder when they'll ever reveal the next Star Fox.....blah, they'll probably do something
    dumb like add another useless versus mode (darn you Namco!). Star Fox has yet to benefit from a enjoyable complete 4 player co-op experience without turning it into just a rail shooter.
    All range mode/free flight Arwing missions FTW!!!!!

This article expresses what the real deal is:

http://malstrom.50webs.com/birdman.html
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

hey wonder if they'll make another SW game like Jedi Academy! character creation rocks!

the force unleashed nonsense is a no buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Split View Post
    where is my Splinter Cell Conviction??
    I would love to know that too. I've heard many rumors that the game is being completely redone from the ground up. I also heard that the guy that voiced Sam Fisher in the other four(?) games won't be voicing Fisher anymore.
    Nothing is sacred. Not that it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by joefro View Post
    I would love to know that too. I've heard many rumors that the game is being completely redone from the ground up. I also heard that the guy that voiced Sam Fisher in the other four(?) games won't be voicing Fisher anymore.
    OMG that would blow! Ironside's one of my favorite VAs, right up there with Dave Hayter.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderscoreX View Post
    You need to jump the hell off Nintendo's nuts for a second and open your eyes to the real world. The first great third party game that came along, No More Heroes, got absolutely no publicity at all because Nintendo were too busy hyping up their Innovative scale and the new Eye training games. SUDA 51 called them out on this and so have many other big name companies like Square and Capcom, they're not going to bother making amazing titles when Nintendo's more interested in trying to get your Grandma to play WiiFit.

And it's working for them, their stock is through the roof so don't expect them to change anytime soon.
    The "gimmick" that Nintendo is using opened up new territory that Microsoft, &Sony could never reach. Mmm, innovation, yea I think so. Let's see Microsoft, &Sony try to touch on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saner View Post
    I wonder when they'll ever reveal the next Star Fox.....blah, they'll probably do something
    dumb like add another useless versus mode (darn you Namco!). Star Fox has yet to benefit from a enjoyable complete 4 player co-op experience without turning it into just a rail shooter.
    All range mode/free flight Arwing missions FTW!!!!!
    Do you even OWN a Nintendo console? Star Fox was a great game. Flight missions were a Nintendo 64 thing, but allowing the character to leave the Arwing &do ground missions made the game more complete IMO. I mean Fox can't be restricted to a vehicle all the time, what's the fun in that?

Plus if you didn't suck enough, you could unlock Land Masters and On-foot combat for multiplayer. Players on foot wouldn't show up on radar. It was pretty cool. Starfox Assault wasn't all Arwings either.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Last edited by Saner; Jul 12, 2008 at 12:57 PM.

Resident Evil 5 official release date.

March 13th, 2009.

Confirmed at microsoft conference.

There's also a 2 player online co-op revealed with actual gameplay of it. And the chainsaw guys are back.
    Last edited by Sexy_Raine; Jul 14, 2008 at 01:26 PM.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)