Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

to me it looks lame but their is still alot of time for improvment.

Talking armageddon is upon us. Final Fantasy XIII CONFIRMED for Xbox360.

Considering this is the #1 most wanted game in Japan, and one of the most wanted next gen games of this era, THIS news deserves its own topic.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/888/888967p1.html

I had a feeling this would happen or at least the best choice for SE to do,
    and this is the GREATEST NEWS this year so far.

The feeling of all of those selfish PS3 fanboys crying out and cutting their wrists in pure rage, can be heard all over the globe.

July 14, 2008 - Square-Enix has announced Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox 360 at Microsoft's E3 press conference.

The announcement debuted in the form of a new trailer which initially looked like a Panzer Dragoon game with dragons flying in a trench. A ship lands in the trailer and flying mechanical soldiers drop out. Included in the trailer were massive airships.

A hint of gamplay was shown and the graphics looked awesome.

Read the live blog of the Square Q&A on Final Fantasy XIII here

Although no specific release date was confirmed, it was announced that the RPG will launch simultaneously (AT THE SAMETIME) on the Xbox 360 and PS3 in both the US and Europe.

and

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/888/888967p1.html

Saner im normally all for your post however why would you create a post for people to discuss E3 and then post E3 related information outside of it?

Your E3 post is located here
    Last edited by Dgo; Jul 15, 2008 at 12:03 AM.

Last edited by Saner; Jul 15, 2008 at 12:42 AM.

Square just shot themselves in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of your know about Japanese culture (I'm an expert), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is in America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Japan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the japanese public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase FFXIII for either system, nor will they purchase any of Square's games. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Square has alienated an entire market with this move.

Must be the number 13 that causes SquareEnix to shoot themselves. I'm not buying the game for either systems, quitted playing Final Fantasy ever since X.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

If you haven't seen G4TV's E3 preview that showed a bunch of exclusive demos, head to their website for the Fallout 3 for the freakin' sweet tech demo.

All I have to say, death by launched teddy bear.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I think if Saner stopped posting, Off Topic would die.

Really. >_>

Also, you might wanna get this merged.

I have a Wii and a Ps2, so I am not concerned by the announcement.
    I want to play FF XIII and now I have to choose on what console I am playing it. (Mmm PS3 has Disagaea and but Xbox has Star Ocean...)

anyway it was SMART to go multiplatform but it was incredibly GROSS! I wouldn't have to say this if they didn't keep stating that FF XIII was a PS3 exclusive. I am so happy to have waited...

other random observations:

It's NOT the end of the world, enjoy the game (that looks awesome) on whatever console you have.

They swapped console from Nintendo to Sony after FFVI so this isn't exactly new...

likes unlikely crossovers Magitek_X's Avatar

The shitstorm that the MS conference has caused is so full of lulz. MS just trolled their users and Sony's during their conference.