Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default machine gun glitch

yea not sure if you heard about this yet but just found out the other day.
    i dont mean the glitch that was about ages ago and now its fixed. theres a new machine gun glitch about.
    im not gonna say how to do it for obvious reasons though.
    and before any one says i sucks for using it. i dont use it. i always play fortetecher or acrotecher so i cant even use machine guns.

does sega know about this yet so it can be fixed? its rather annoying to see someone take thousands and thousands of damage of damage within less than a second ¬_¬

Yep.
    Yep.
    And yep.

Angry

I wonder how it works, because ppl who were in a group where a people used that glitch were banned from the MAG Leaderboard... ... so i want to prevent to get in someones group where they are glitching....
    http://www.vimeo.com/1019217
    There can be no light without darkness nor darkness without light.
    Excistence begat of nothing subsequently reincarnated from an infinite life force.
    A law of nature proclaims its seal "moot daiz pomm"
    Pray for IDOLA. You are the only hero.

okies =]. saved me the trouble of actually mailing sega about it...not that they would have listened anyway :/

to be fair i didnt mind the guy using it in the mission i was doing as it was a timed mission, bruces dungeon.
    usually id say no though
    Last edited by fay; Jul 10, 2008 at 05:32 AM.

That is really unfortunate that there is yet another way to do the machine gun glitch. I wonder when will be the day when it cannot be performed any longer. I have something to point out also.

Quote Originally Posted by fay View Post
    i always play fortetecher or acrotecher so i cant even use machine guns.
    Acrotechers can use A-rank machine guns.
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

wtf. they can haha. never knew that.

well i only play them two classes and i dont use anythign other than rods,wands,mags ¬_¬

dogg i think you were in the group with me on bruces dungeon the other day when it happened. though you may have lagged out that time.
    elemental girl is my name

wtf. they can haha. never knew that.

well i only play them two classes and i dont use anythign other than rods,wands,mags ¬_¬

dogg i think you were in the group with me on bruces dungeon the other day when it happened. though you may have lagged out that time.
    elemental girl is my name
    Hey ELEMENTAL GIRL! Yeah, I was the one lagging out all the time. I still have to consult my ISP about that. I swear if I can't get this DSL fixed I'm going to be forced to switch to cable Internet. AT&T just doesn't like me or something...
    Starter of the "Welcome to PSO-World" and "Happy birthday!" trend since July 10, 2008.

Come play PSO with me on Ephinea server!
    https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/

i know how you feel mate.
    my router is on the floor below me and i ALWAYS have a bad signal. sometimes it just decides to cut. soooooooo annoying.

plus it also lowers the speed of which i illegally download stuff =[

plus it also lowers the speed of which i illegally download stuff=[

- who doesn't?
    - make sure you're not downloading anything when playing, you will experience less d/c and faster gameplay.
    - I have a 30foot ethernet cable running thro my hallway upstairs into my dad's office for the cable modem, because in my mind I feel MUCH better about direct link up rather than being "wireless," Altho In reality it probaly won't make much of a difference, but still. :P

I was playing in a group of random people the other day and we were doing some White Beast runs (I needed money -_- ). Then one guy comes in holding just a machine gun and it's killing stuff rather quickly. Well one of the players asks him how he is firing it so quickly, and the Machine Gun Guy says that he is using a glitch. After that everyone blows up on him and he tries to defend himself, but fails.