View Poll Results: Which version of Soul Calibur IV will you own?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Microsoft Xbox 360

39 55.71%
  • Sony Playstation 3

31 44.29%
  • Both im a gamer BABY !!!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101718192021 LastLast

Im currently on like floor 22 I think I cant remember right now but you have to beat like sueg mina , mitsurugi and OMFG that maxi reskin or whatever is simply out of hand by the time I get past him my characters are pretty much dead toons waiting in the next fight.

I just got my copy of Soul Calibur IV at last. Got the 360 version.

Well, already beat the Story mode with all characters except for the bonus characters, whom I might want to try out even though they're pretty much clones. Yoda also seems to speak Japanese in it's regular word order. The character creation system also seems to kick ass. I managed to recreate my PSU character in this game, I can try posting photos of him when I feel like it. ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro_Ryuu View Post
    Well, already beat the Story mode with all characters except for the bonus characters, whom I might want to try out even though they're pretty much clones. Yoda also seems to speak Japanese in it's regular word order. The character creation system also seems to kick ass. I managed to recreate my PSU character in this game, I can try posting photos of him when I feel like it. ;o
    Yes I also recreated my beloved FOmar I almost cried

Yeah. My HUmar looks far more intimidating in this game than he does in PSU, I made him pretty much as I wanted him to be. Also, I'm at that 14F in the Tower of Lost Souls so far.

I got 560k with Astaroth spam, and then I felt bad, so I used Kilik (properly) and got 452k. As far as Yoda's concerned, I never see him online. I only fought one, and when I told the guy about the height advantage Yoda has he let me win. :/

And allegedly, Yoda will be PS3 DLC (and Vader will be 360 DLC), so that justification kinda goes out the window. :/

It's gonna take me ages to get to Rank 20 online. ;_;
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

From what I have seen and heard Yoda appears to be the most unbalanced & broken character to hit a Namco fighting game even surpassing the late great Gom from Tekken II. Which easily places him among the the top of the hill.

Quote Originally Posted by eXo View Post
    From what I have seen and heard Yoda appears to be the most unbalanced & broken character to hit a Namco fighting game even surpassing the late great Gom from Tekken II. Which easily places him among the the top of the hill.
    He is pretty unbalanced which is pretty bad but Goku from any DBZ game is WAY worst in my opinion.

I managed to make it to the 33-35F in the Tower of Lost Souls. Been using mainly CAS chars with Mitsurugi's and Sophie's styles. I think those 2 will be my mains in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by eXo View Post
    So bad, in fact, that no one uses him Online. You cannot grab him. I spent fifteen minutes trying. It doesn't work.

As far as the Tower goes, you can cheeseball your way through most of it with an Astaroth CaS spamming his diagonal down-back A, B. The AI falls for it A LOT. Just throw HP Drain A on and pump your Attack as high as you can get it.
    Last edited by McLaughlin; Aug 17, 2008 at 12:56 AM.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.