Page 102 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104105112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1689

Just got the new outfit with help from Amai it is soo cool!

Spoiler!
    In love with Talis Replica

Hahaha Leilla... Seeing you in this outfit is a bit ridiculous. I just remember what you said so many times before. Wasn't it you who said, you don't want to wear an outfit anybody else wears? And didnt you say, that people who were the same are nothing special anymore? It seems like you aren't something special anymore now too, huh? Or do you really think a Halp Serafi in changed element makes you special?
    Well unfortunately, i'd wish i wouldnt like like you by now, but yes im wearing the same outfit. Well but compared to you i don't care if others are wearing this

well heres a screen of my char

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Karen Erra; Jun 6, 2010 at 12:37 PM.

I see many people in that outfit miss "i copy all and everything and complain about others i copied", your single dagger queen is just a poor copy of Karen and you know that.

btw, crossbow lady never existed......

so better be quiet about that.
    And also, maybe try sometimes to get stuff yourself, since your acc is full of gifts from others xP
    Last edited by TenebriS; Jun 6, 2010 at 12:43 PM.

I dunno how you can say Karen is a copy of your crossbow lady, that sounds a little bit odd (but just a little bit ). besides ... your crossbow lady never really existed xD since you went on the japanese servers all I hear is my halp my halp my halp i ask myself why u wanted to have a kaiser viera from legacy, other people who really want to use it, could use it much better. well do w/e you want but don't come with comments like i copied your char

if you think so ok, i do not care it is really childish this is a public forum so personal probs are wrong here. so please for all :stop

Both your arguments are soo ridiculous even when both characters are almost the same... *eats popcorn* All I see is the new GC gacha suit + the GC changed element weapon + the GC service coupon hairstyle with different color pattern, lol.

The power of money. :B I've seen at least 12 copies in at least 4 different colors... You know, I don't really care about it if you like, the game is to be happy and have fun, but seeing you arguing over the originality of an un-original outfit is soo much fun. *eats more popcorn*
    Last edited by Darki; Jun 6, 2010 at 12:53 PM.

money makes the world go round nah invested only 48 euro extra so far

All I say is that ranting over an outfit when half the server wears it bcause it's the uh-ah-new GC item, it's a little silly. This game doesn't have too many outfit options (if you don't count the crap combinations, that, well, ok, somebody sometimes uses them lol).

In the end what matters is to be ok with your own character, who cares if the outfit is similar to another. If you take it objectively being an AF using a halp serafi with changed elements is a waste of money when a Shiraha-zashi is stronger, or using a Dagger of Serafi over a Tamagiri-zashi... And? I'm happy too using an Alteric because I think A-rank bows are crap, so just chill out and stop arguing like crybabies about outfits...

Leilla you started with the personal probs, you attacked karen personal, so please stop doing like you havent doen anythign wrong please

haha well you started and said i am ridicilous you began.
    hmm na halp serafi is better than shiraha zashi espacially when your halp is 10/10 when you grind both weps shiraha is no match not even deraga-zashi