Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No free roam.

Default No free roam.

Man thats the only thing i dont like about this game.
    I mean i guess it would take up too much memory to let us walk around freely.

Only lives to get radical W0LB0T's Avatar

I find this streamlines the whole process of getting around. it was always annoying to have to walk the whole way back to your room in story mode.

Current Projects:None
    Old Projects:[ [Dhylaw 1-10 11-13] [Dhylaw Season 2]

Yeah, if it's only 4 players max, then why have towns at all? Unless you like Fat NPCs and ghosts?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by W0LB0T View Post
    I find this streamlines the whole process of getting around. it was always annoying to have to walk the whole way back to your room in story mode.
    Yep.

It was also INCREDIBLY annoying to have to walk all the way from the G.R.M. shop to the flyer base to do missions, etc, etc.

SO glad they changed to this system.. I mean, it kinda sucks to not be able to see your character walking around 'n such... but for a game that's offline, you don't really need to anyways.
    Feel free to add me to msn to talk about PSU/etc.~

I think this is also to make the game look more like PSO. When you think of it, PS:P really does look like PSO in many ways; no more synth, big cities... Just some hope-in-and-play, so newscomers who did enjoy PSO can enjoy PSU easily.

PSO had pioneer 2 >_>

Yeah, right, but still you get the idea. In PSO you don't have to walk during hours to find the mission you want to do and all. Here PS:P is like PSO in the sense that you have all the missions available at a few counters and not scattered around 3 giant planets. You don't have to look for millions of ingredients to try your luck at synth an item, now you just find it, that kind of things.

pioneer was awesome especially with the telepipes

It's better this way imo. No need to constantly run around.
    Waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2.~

Quote Originally Posted by Fry_Heit View Post
    Yeah, right, but still you get the idea. In PSO you don't have to walk for a few minutes to find the mission you want to do and all. Here PS:P is like PSO in the sense that you have all the missions available at a few counters and not scattered around 3 small planets. You don't have to look for millions of ingredients to try your luck at synth an item, now you just find it, that kind of things.
    Fixed xD
    On PSU going from a neudaiz counter to for example a parum counter would take like 5 mins...(but, well, on an offline version, it's better how they're making on PS:P).
    And the 3 planets, or they're really small, or GUARDIANS can't go anywhere in those planets...3 planets, each of them only have 1 city we can go...yay
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom