Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Accuracy…

Rehabbed SEGAholic

Quote Originally Posted by mll View Post
    I was soloing enemies 20 - 25 levels above me on my wartecher between levels 90 and 100 without a great deal of difficulty. So yes it still felt overpowered.

and really you shouldn't need to find enemies 30 levels above you to get something approaching a challenge
    The sad thing is that PSU is so easy that you need to find enemies higher than 30 levels above you to even get something close to a challenge. Who knows, maybe the new S2 missions will be challenging *snickers*.

I use more trimates as FT,WT,and GT than any melee class.

Back to ATA, should be more important, but it isn't. Sad.

BIG atp is useless if u can't hit monsters, ATP and ATA are important both, if u have BIG atp (beast fortefighter) choose a ATA unit. If you're a newman melee choose ATP unit, if you're fighgunner like me choose whatever/knight unit
    I'm BI, so what ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadajenova View Post
    BIG atp is useless if u can't hit monsters, ATP and ATA are important both, if u have BIG atp (beast fortefighter) choose a ATA unit. If you're a newman melee choose ATP unit, if you're fighgunner like me choose whatever/knight unit
    If you're going to ignore everything that has been posted in a topic, don't bother posting.
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.